Chapter 15

Eren was riding as fast as he could through the forest. Mikasa's condition could be getting worse. He was still holding her to his chest as the other hand held the reins. HQ was slowly coming into view from his horse. The rain still poured and poured onto his now uncovered head. Eren was panting hard in the cold air, It was as if he was swallowing the wind as he rode on the trail. He was wondering if he was even going to make it there with out passing out first. But no, Eren rode quickly towards the entrance and brought his horse to a sudden halt. He put Mikasa in his arms carrying her off. He was so tired he could barely hold her weight it seemed. Eren stumble towards the door with Mikasa unconscious. With her wrapped in his cloak and rain pouring on his un covered body.

"LEVI!!" Eren yelled.

"LEVI ARE YOU HERE?!" He said as he pounded on the door.

"LEVI, SOMEONE??"

He knocked a couple more times before levi suddenly appeared at the door. Eren smiled a bit under his panting, then fell to his knees out of exhaustion. Levi was surprised, he glanced down at what Eren was holding and saw that it was Mikasa. Breathing slowly. And Eren with her red scarf on. Levi somewhat pulled, tugged and pushed Eren, who was trying his best to walk with Mikasa, into the door.

"Get inside you twit it's freezing." Levi says pushing him inside.

Levi slammed the door shut behind him and took Mikasa from Erens tired arms. Eren walked with levi carrying her towards the stairs. They walked up to Mikasa room, and placed her on her bed, soaking wet.

"Check her for any cuts or injuries, then I want you to take her to the showers and make her a bath. She needs to keep warm, fast. Stay with her and keep her water from getting cold." Levi said.

"But sir, I-"

"Your her boyfriend aren't you? You should have no problem, or would you rather me do it."

Eren was blushing. "No sir-or yes sir!"

"When your done come down to the conference room and tell me everything. Everyone else has gone already looking for the rest, oh yea and change your clothes I don't need you dripping water all over the place."

Eren nodded his head and levi closed the door behind them. Eren quickly studied Mikasa for any injuries, she still had a gash on the side of her arm and some other cuts and bruises. Other than that she seemed fine. Eren took her in her nightgown quickly and ran out if the room to the bathing area. He was also soaking wet and cold, and didn't obey Levi's orders of not dripping all over the place. When Eren got downstairs he quickly made Mikasa a bath. He hesitated a moment before taking off her night gown. But she needed to get in the bath either way. So he undressed her and placed her in the tub, making sure it was warm, and trying to clean her off. While she was still unconscious, Eren cleaned up her wound on the side of her arm and put a bandage around it. He also tried to wash her off the best he could and wash her hair, or tried to. He had stayed there for a couple hours with her trying to fix her up. Every so often he would check her forehead and she still had a pretty good fever. Eren also had to change his clothes, keeping from getting a cold. Eren looked at Mikasa, thinking about how beautiful she was. He pulled a stray lock out of her face admiring her. He waited about another 10 minutes before decided to taker her out, even though it had been a few hours already. He then lifted her out of the bath tub, and began to put her into some clothes. A warm shirt that he had and anything else he could find in her closet that would suit the situation. Now exhausted, Eren put Mikasa in her bed to stay warm once again. Every so often he would feel her skin. It was always cold as ice, but her head red hot. This wasn't working she needed to get better and Warmer fast. Eren sighed wishing he could do more for her, but then he got a thought. There's no better heat than body heat. So Eren climbed into bed with Mikasa's and held her close to his chest so she would warm up. Her skin was freezing against his. But he stroked her hair and held her closer trying to stay warm, until he had fallen asleep himself.