'He' is just 'MINE!!' & ONLY MINE ! ( Part-1 )

Jimin is running for his life because his parents die infront of his eyes and they command Jimin to run from the boy in black seems like a gangster. Jimin is hiding behind a door of his room and trying his best not make any noise to get that boy attentions. Jimin wishing that is there anyway that he can make himself invisible but 'truth is there no such thing exist '.

Footsteps of shoes coming closer to Jimin and Jimin sweating alot and covered his mouth with his hands and tried to suppress his sobs because he wanted to cry and cry so bad. Fear is engulfing him.

"Sweetie you know what , I don't like this hide and seek game "

Footsteps stopped and all jimin can feel his heart beat stopped for that moment. Jimin forgot to breathe for a moment .

"Just come out sweetie , because i came here by myself to take you from this cruel world "

Footsteps again start closing to Jimin but now these steps are very quite.

" I think I found you, i am growing impatient because I want to marry you "

footsteps are come more close to Jimin gesture and Jimin wanted to die rather than seeing this human face .

"You know sweetie , your parents were not accepting our love that's why i had have to killed him ..... I bagged to them but after that they deny .... even they warned me to stay away from you ..... so I had have no choice lefted "

Footsteps stopped again and then Jimin closed his eyes in hope , yes in hope may be he vanished , may this person vanished from his life .

" I got you sweetie ! "

Man with his bunny smile exclaimed while looking at Jimin and Jimin startled by seeing this man infront of him .

" Let's go home ! "

Man grabbed Jimin wrist and start dragging Jimin without concerned of jimin.

" No ! " Jimin shouted at jungkook instead of stopping , jungkook lift up Jimin in bridal style.

__________

Jimin woke up then he reliased his last 3 years.

I wish that everything could finish but he not let me die and not let me live my life . I hate to get an attention of this monster in my fucking like ! Yes , this man is my husband ! I hate to admit this ! He is my forceful husband ! A MONSTER !

" Good morning sweetheart " jungkook said and just lost in handsome and beautiful face of his husband.

" Love you my love " jungkook said and leaned a little to catch those kissable lips of his husband but then a hard push made him to taste the dirt of ground.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU ! " Jimin said and looked away from his husband.

Jungkook took a deep breathe and stood again infront of jimin. Shrug off the invisible dirt from his suit while going close again to jimin. Again look at Jimin with his doe eyes.

" Hate me as much as you can because nothing gonna change , sweetheart " jungkook said and just moved his thumb on Jimin's lips and felt the urge to have them.

" I love you so much sweetheart , please try to reciprocate my feelings-" jungkook couldn't completed his words and there a hard slap echoed in the room. Jungkook face sting by that hard slap and his pride hurt by getting slapped but he just curl his finger and made a fist. ' how you permeate my pride '

" You are a KILLER ! A KILLER ! " Jimin said while tears do start brimming on his eyes and explaining how much broke he is and jungkook is watching each action of his husband.