"We'll escape one day..."

15 kids left, 2 months, and 5 older kids to help...

Don and Gilda worked on our materials like the rope and how long it needed to be for us to get over the wall, how much food we're gonna need.

Ray worked on how long it's gonna take for us to get over the wall, how long it was gonna take for us to take all the others (even though he kinda didn't wanna take the younger ones),  how we're gonna distract me so we can get away and other things we needed to know before the time comes.

Lastly, Norman, Don, and Gilda, and I helped train the younger ones and told them that it was just a practice game of tag that we were gonna play just so they can be prepared so we can explain the plan to them so they could understand what the plan was.

Soon we can escape this place and show the others that their deaths will not be in vain and that their deaths will be venged and not forgotten.

I'm so sorry everyone...

Connie, Leslie, Michelle, Olivia, Susan, Simion, Hao, Sadie, Helena, Abby, Marcus, Robert, Chucky, Jimmy...

and someone who meant the world to me...

....

"Please forgive us for not being capable to save you..."

"Please forgive us for being happy even though you were suffering and being deprived of your lives..."

"Please understand that your lives mattered to all of us"

...

"We're so so so sorry you all had to suffer so painfully..."

...

"We'll leave this horrible place one day...every last one of us will survive.."

"I swear..."