There's No Way For Escape (Yandere!Queen Vanessa x Male Reader)

Ever since you went inside that dreadful forest your life became a nightmare... Or so you thought.

While exploring the snowing part of the forest, your main focus was the huge manor among the deserted village. Despite the freezing cold that made your body shiver, icicles dropping from above the abandoned buildings, and lots of signs clearly telling you to NOT proceed forward... You did so anyway. You weren't particularly afraid of the danger, it lured you closer instead! Hearing about the story of the manor from Subconties made you eager to see the truth yourself.

Your investigation was a success at first, you managed to get in the manor within the basement doors since the front way was blocked by a huge snow pile. Upon entering the cellar you realize how old and... Unpleasant it is, to say the least. Carefully walking through you noticed the chains hanging on the walls covered in moss. They looked rusty and worn out... By the same Prince that was hanged for death because of his Princess. You took out your camera and snapped a photo. Suddenly you heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. You made a small yelp and became more paranoid of your surroundings. Surely there was someone upstairs. You didn't want to go at first, but at your own risk decided to check the commotion. Carefully you stepped on each stair, when reaching the doorknob, slowly opened the door, peeping out to see what's inside. To your surprise, only the books fell down from a bookshelf, giving you a chance to sigh. Still being careful, you walked out from behind the door and looked at the lying books, one of them particularly caught your interest. It was a simple fairytale book... But what made it interesting is the little notes attached to some of the pages, written in glorious calligraphy. The contents of the notes weren't exactly as pretty as the writing. The text kept saying how the person wished to be with their Prince forever, how it could be exactly in the fairytale... Only him with her!

If I were to say you weren't creeped out by some of them, I'd be lying. Counting in the atmosphere of the manor, it definitely gave you chills. You wanted to continue your way around the hallway, but then a tight grip prevented you from moving. Your eyes widened, then slowly opened your mouth, breathing harshly. You turned your head around... Only to see the owner of the manor.

"Welcome to my manor! You'll be a fine addition to my collection!~ ...HeheheaHAHHAHAHAHaa!" 

And so... You are now imprisoned inside the tall building. At first Queen Vanessa wanted to turn you into the same icy statues in her home... But pledging to serve her made her change her mind. Usually when meeting her people would run away in fear or try to attack her, knowing her aggression towards newcomers was only expected for such a reaction. Only this time she decided to keep it as an experiment. Daily you'd entertain her, listen to her and never leave her. You weren't fond of this. It was obvious, but somehow you took it as an opportunity to learn more about the Queen herself and maybe... Change her mind? Yes, it sounded impossible, but since you had the chance to not ascend to Afterlife yet, you took it seriously. As for Queen Vanessa... She took such a sudden interest in you! Each time she'd spend time staring at you... Of course to not let you get away, but it almost felt like with her Prince! Her sudden urge to keep you not because of amusement... But as a replacement, a true new love! Oh, she adored you! It was particularly noticeable when she could maybe restrict some of your work. All she wanted is you. And your attention only. She found you quite handsome too, so it was heaven when she spend time with you! Oh, the newborn love!

Sadly, accidents happened too. On a quiet day, when you were busy cleaning up the manor your heard unfamiliar footsteps. Turning your gaze you noticed a small kid with a hat - Hat Kid. You knew her partly since she visited the forest. So when seeing her you felt terror rise inside of you. Vanessa simply can't find her! 

"Hat Kid! What are you doing here?" You approached her, worried.

"Hey (Y/N)! I actually came to rescue you" Hat Kid exclaimed

"Hat Kid... It's dangerous here, she might be watching"

"Oh, I'm sure she's somewhere in the shower, come on! We can't just stand here!" Hat Kid took your hand firmly and wanted to take you out already, but you protested.

"I can't leave, kid! I know she's watching..."

Hat Kid wanted to argue but she noticed the shadowy, red glowing figure behind your back. Queen Vanessa looked madder than ever.

"RUN!" You shouted to Hat Kid. She wanted to take you, but Vanessa took you in her arms instead, leaving her no choice but to storm out.  Vanessa tightly gripped your neck with her claw, making you suffocate and barely breathe.

"You thought you could ESCAPE ME! How foolish to think of it! My love... You simply CAN'T! I will make sure you stay here forever... And ever... YOU PLEDGED TO ME!"  Her laugh was heard even outside the manor. You knew punishment was going to take place.

And so you were chained forever to Vanessa. Literally chained to her arm. Despite what happened she still loved you... But became more overprotective of you. You carried her enslavement over you, despite how mentally ruined you became... You were glad things ended this way. You're glad that Hat Kid was safe. You knew Vanessa more than anyone on this planet now and with all the horrors... You wished to share this "love" back because you knew you wouldn't get any either way from escaping. So there lived two happy people, sharing their bond from their tragic stories. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 989
Thank you for reading this, I hope you're having a good day.