goodbye and hello.

They're eating me alive.
I can feel the burning of my flesh being peeled off my body. Someone help, please help me.. I dont know how i got into this mess.. I'm stuck between the feeling of wanting to die and wanting to live. But what is there to live for..? My family is dead, we've been found, and im next. What am i supposed to do..?

*thump*

I'm being let go a bit.. but i can still feel the blood from where the skin was ripped, running, flowing, pouring and draining out of my body. I'm starting to feel more light headed..

*thump*

I'm dropped on the floor and i can hear the two creatures screaming and screeching.. something has them, but what?
I hear the them fall full to the ground and a cold wind hits me. I see a light, should i go for it should i let go?.. I might as well, theres nothing left hear for me.
I closed my eyes, ignoring the pain and burning and flowing. I just have to let go.. then I'll see you again mom. I start humming the tune to goodbye by secondhand serenade. "Im sorry mom.. I cant do it without you.." And with that i felt myself floating up. I'll see you soon..

"Im not letting you go yet princess..." A sharp pain entered my neck. What's happening?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to a candle lit room. It wasn't like my room at home. It was dimly lit, with a humongous bed, enough to fit more than 3 people, a side table with the candle sitting on it, a desk across the room with yet another candle, and a wardrobe next to it with a mirror on the front.
I take the comforter off myself and walk over to the mirror. when i look in i see myself, only with no marks showing what had happened just before. Im wearing a thigh length long sleeved black night gown. "
How did this get on me?..." I open up the wardrobe to find it empty, sighing i close it slowly and look over to see a light coming from underneath the door. I grab hold of the handle and slowly open it.
I have to blink a couple of times so the light could adjust in my eyes. I Look to my left, then to my right, trying to decide which way to go, i end up turning and walking to my right. In doing so i come to a large silver door. When i reach out to touch it my hand burned. I hold back a scream and start crying silently as the door opens slowly on its own and Im faced with a beautiful tall pale boy, who looked as if he were about 19, staring down at me with gorgeous deep brown eyes. All his hair but his bangs and a few strands, pulled into a tight ponytail in the back of his head. He gives me a sweet smile.
"Uhm.. hello?.."
"Ahh.. so you've finally awaken princess..?"
~~~~
authors note: i suck at certain genres so switched to what i know best. There will be gore, triggers, and semi sexual scenes. if you are not okay in reading said situations id advise you do not read this. i've deleted my cross over fic for i just could not continue writing it. sorry if you were waiting for updates with it..
~sincerely, bri