Drag

Me.. The new ruler of our kind?.. Why me? My other siblings were so fit for this role. I'm not. I look to the boy in tears. "I'm not fit"
"Maybe not now but you will be." He states patting my head and giving a gentle smile before picking me up.
"Now we have work to do and you need to get fully dressed we have guest coming."
~~~~~
~~~~~~~
"CAN YOU GET OUT PERVERT?!?" I scream at him as he tries to undress and redress me himself. "I AM FULLY CONTENT AND OK ENOUGH TO DRESS MYSELF!" I kick him off and morph into a mouse and climb to the top of the wardrobe and poke my head through one of the openings of the design on top.
"Your not ok you have scars and cuts everywhere now come down here let me heal you so that we can get you ready. They will be here any minute." He talks softly but sternly and I stay where I am. If he's one too can't he just come up here and get me..? Unless he's lost certain powers.
"Why don't you just come and get me then?" I stay sticking out my tongue.
"I can't.." He says looking down.
"Why?"
"Long story short I have to help you before I get certain blocks off my own powers, I made a promise to your father and that's why they are gone now please."
I start to crawl down and morph back into my usual humanely form, just one side effect..
"why are your ears still like that?" He says grabbing them and flicking them.
"It'll wear off. I only just started morphing I'm a late bloomer." I face towards the bed and start to get undressed and pull the comforter over the front of my body and sit on my knees on the bed as he starts to clean the wounds on my back and arms before healing them with liquids he has in a box with labels and such.
"You know.. I still need your name if your going to be "serving" me.."
"My dear princess I am Jareth Ingrum. There is nothing more you need to know."
"Can you stop calling me princess and start using my actual name..? I hate the title I want my name.."
"Fine.. Eva."
-----------
How long has it been since I wrote anything??? Hahahaha blocks aren't fun. I came up with a couple of poems I'll probably post. This story is gonna take longer than expected.
~sincerely Bri.