Dance the Devil

"Ahh.. so you've finally awaken princess..?" he says starting to walk closer to me. Making me desperately try to go back to my room door and falling into my open door.

"Wh..who are you?" i stuttered.

"My dear.. my name is nothing to you as of right now... What is something to you right now is your physical and mental state." He is now standing above me in the door frame as a slowly sit up and wince in pain only to have the pain in my neck shoot through it again. And then. The pictures of the creatures replay over and over in my head.. Why am i not dead?.. I went to the light, I was going to let go..

"Princess.." The boy says holding out his hand. I slowly and cautiously reach my hand out to grab then stop just before.

"How do you know who I am?.. We have been hiding for so long.. how do you know?" I start pulling my hand back to myself and use both my hands to push me up. Once I am up he grabs both of mine and puts them on either side of his face. Then lets go of one and proceeds to lead me down the hall towards the door that burned me. He carefully grasp the handle and i see his hand burn a bit. Ignoring it he opens the door to show me outside the front door. 

Outside there is a giant iron gate surrounding the peremesis and you can vaguely make out the barrier charm rising from the ground of it to the height of the castle and up and over into a dome. 

"The reason the door burns is the fact that its another line of defense, this line of defense has not recognized you yet. The front barrier has only because you have never stepped foot inside the actual castle. Your mother and father had broughten you along on many meetings to set up for the future of our kind. You were always left in the front with servants to watch you play outside. The castle will slowly start to recognize you and realize your identity. I know who you are because I was put on secret guard to watch you and your family in case of an emergency like this where your parents and siblings were not to survive. You survived cause your parents chose you to be the one saved if anything happened. Your siblings knew about this as well hence why they all tried to give you a headstart on running until i got to you dear.. You are the last heiress to keep our hidden kind amongst humans. You will punish those who wrong, and protect us as taking the spot of ruler in place of your late parents. Princess.."

~~~~~~~~~~

hello everybody. 

Tis i, brianna!! haha sorry about 4 month slack. writer's block slowly coming back. trying to continue lets see where this goes.