Chapter 2

Anna's P.O.V

"Moe I don't think your allowed to do that" I said to Moe who was riding on her skateboard in the airport.

"Awh, there there child, don't be such a baby" moe said ,while patting My head like I a little baby.

" I am not a baby" I said laughing, trying to get away from Moe's hands.

I was trying to hit moe on the arm but she was too fast because of her skateboard.

"I hate skateboards" I said to myself. I hated them because I don't even know how to ride them and i'm almost going to college already!

Moe was already far ahead of me already. I just saw her ride pass a group of boys with their hoods up and sunglasses on, they were super tall and it was attractive. just saying.

"Moe, wait up" I screamed running after her.

"AHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO GET MEE" Screamed Moe.

" I don't even know why I'm best friends with you" I said to myself, but obviously someone else heard it because I heard a guy behind me gave a little chuckle. Oh well, I ran up to catch up with Moe, who was giving her plane ticket to the assistant, I did the same. The plane assistant smiled at us and said our seat numbers and told us to have a good day.

"Whats you seat number?" I asked moe.

"Ummm, seat number 36" "how about you?"

"I got seat number 52" I said " poop, that's all the way in the back"

"Lets just hope when don't sit by some arguing married couple" said moe laughing.

When moe took her seat, I told her good luck. she rolled her eyes and put her earbuds in. I laughed and headed to my seat, which was right in front of the bathroom, oh isn't this going to be great?

Their was only two seats in each row, so I decided to sit by the window.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are going to be lifting off in five minutes, so please take your assigned seats" said the pilot, who's voice boomed through the plane.

I sighed and put my earphones in and closed my eyes. someone tapped on my shoulders, I suspected it was Moe.

"Moe go back to your seat, were abo-" I paused in my sentence to see a tall dude with blond messy hair on his head, with piercing blue eyes. He looked at my confused.

"Who's moe?" the hot guy said.

"Oh she's just my best friend, sitting in the front" I said pointing towards the front of the plane.

"Oh my friend is sitting next to her" he said laughing. "I think he fancy her" he said while wiggling his eyebrows. he had an accent that I could not put my finger on.

"So where are you guys headed?"