Chapter 04

"DADDY!!" my only one daughter, Hia shout. I just ignored her. I can't just fcking approve her request.

"DADDY! I WANT MOMMY-POOP RIGHT NOW!"

"Then go, get her."

"DADDY! I'LL GONNA CRY NA!"

"Tsk, just go play with your high tech doll."

"MOMMY-POOP NOW!"

"I said no."

"And why?"

"Because i don't want it. Period. No buts."

"I'll gonna cry na. Waahhhhhh, Daddy doesn't loves me anymore!"

"It's not like that."

"THEN WHAT? DADDY! THEN WHAT?!"

This little girl here really that stubborn. I even don't fcking know who inherited her that sht.
I just fckinf reopened the papers that my fcking secretary had just handed me. But i hadn't fcking sht finished the fifth page when Hia suddenly threw it on the floor and messed up others paper by her small hands.

"Hia. What do you think you are doing? What did I say?"

"You said it's bawal and no. But duh, i don't care."

"Your grounded."

"W-What? But daddy!"

I didn't bother to look at this stubborn little girl and just calmy picked up the fcking papers on the floor. But before i could sit down i heard her's loudly cries.

"D-Daddy, do-don't love me a-anymore. Waahhhhhh, huhuhu, Da-Daddy hate me na. Dad-Daddy doesn't love H-Hia anymore! Huhuhu, wahhh!"

After saying it, Her feet were still making an loud sounds as she ran out of my office. I just shake my head because of her being stubborn attitude. I calmly massage my head because it hurts a little bit because of that stubborn little girl who just go out from my office.

I even don't know where's that mommy-poop that she's talking about. So how can i make it go at our little house.

Until the office i still heard her sobbing so i decided to search for information about the woman she was talking about. What's her name again?

"Hia,what's that woman's name?"

I thought she didn't hear me because my voice was so low. I was so shocked when she was faster than the lightning goes in front of me.

"Zaxhira Daddy, Athena Louise Zaxhira Chanel Britnez, that was mommy's name!"

"Mommy?"

"Yes Daddy she is my mommy!"

"Ho--"

My words was just fcking cut by someone. Oh, it was my phone.

I immediately answer it. Without looking if who was it.

"Mr. President, Someone was looking at you outside of your company? Should we allowed her to enter your company Mr. President?"

"Who is she?"

"Miss, what's your name daw po."

"Manong naman eh, ako ito si Maria Amaila Yuna Isabella Oranchez, Mr. President's New Secretary. Mag-ooneweek na ako sa company. Nakalimutan ko lang talaga i.d. ko siyaka, hindi ko pa nalalabhan uniform ko. Hindi na nga din ako nakapag-make up eh."

"Sorry po miss hindi ko po talaga kita maalala. Maria Amaila Yuna Isabella Oranchez daw po name Mr. President."

I checked first my employee's information, oh, my secretary's name was Maria Amaila Yuna Isabella Oranchez too. So she was really my secretary.