I

IRENE

7:42 PM

As I was getting ready, I looked at myself in the mirror, gazing on what I was wearing.

'Di ba 'to masyadong revealing?' I thought and frowned. 'Ah bahala na, ngayon lang naman 'to'

I sat down the chair and wore my black red bottoms. I took a quick glance on myself once more, grabbed my black clutch and headed out.

"Wow, Eneri!" Manang said as soon as she looked at me. Her hair was curled and she sure looked ready! We went downstairs and sat down the couch, waiting for Bonget.

If you are wondering why we call him Bonget, it's just actually a nickname we got him because we teased him as Panget! Bongbong plus Panget equals to Bonget. It's an inside joke.

Mommy saw us as she emerged from the kitchen, "Where are you guys going?" She said, her hand on her hip.

"We're going out! Magce-celebrate kami nila Bonget and some of our friends." Manang calmly said.

"Where?"

"Sa Veranda." Mommy's eyes grew wide and she shook her head, "Basta you guys come back home na buo, okay na yun. Ako na bahala sa daddy niyo."

Ate and I grinned at each other, "Come on girls! Nandoon na sila Bong." Bonget said running downstairs, Bong was his bestfriend.

We stood up and kissed mommy's cheeks and went to Bongbong's car.

"Sino mga nandoon, Bonget?" I asked while fixing my hair.

Bongbong started the engine, "Just friends. Konti lang naman, nasa VIP Lounge daw sila lahat." I just nodded and looked out of the window.

"Excited na ako mag tugstugs!" I heard Ate say on the passenger seat. We chuckled at her, "Nako hinay-hinay lang tayo sa inomin! Baka hindi na tayo makakauwi niyan." Bonget reminded.

The whole ride went smoothly, there was no traffic, traffic lights went go, so we arrived at the bar quite quickly.

It was already 8:28 in the evening when we arrived. We all went inside as the bouncer checked Bongbong's membership card. The club was still quiet as it was still early.

Dito na rin kasi kami magdi-dinner para iisang venue na lang. We all headed upstairs and into the VIP Lounge. There we saw Bong, Gloria, Liza, Tom, Alice, Michelle, Cristina, Rachel, Anton... and Gregorio?

I raised my eyebrows as soon as my eyes fell on him. I grabbed my sister's arm and whispered into her ear, "Hoy bakit nandito yang Gregorio na 'yan?"

Ate chuckled at me and whispered back, "Tropa nila Anton." I smirked and just nodded.

"Oh siya, let's go inside the room na para makapag-order na tayo." Bonget lead the group towards Room Z.

GREGORIO

I saw how Celestina looked at me. I smirked, 'She still hates me, huh'

Aside from our families being rivals in the business world, Celestina and I had a little history together. Even through our age gap, some of the friends of her friends became a fling to me.

It irritated her. Never knew why. But I might know tonight.

We were now inside the room Bongbong reserved for us. Everyone was placing their orders, while I was busy staring at Celestina.

"Pare baka matunaw si Irene." Anton whispered. I scoffed, "Gágo." I playfully punched his right arm.

"Irene na pala yan? Akala ko Celestina tawag sa kanya?" I asked him quietly, making sure no one hears it except him.

He shrugged, "Irene naman talaga tawag namin sa kanya noon pa. Baka ikaw lang tumatawag sa kanya ng Celestina."

I raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded my head.

Soon after, the food came and everyone was digging right on. My eyes never left Celestina, but also making sure that I wasn't too obvious.

'Maganda nga 'to' I thought as I was drinking my soda.

Third Person

Time flew by so fast that it was already 11:00 in the evening. The group of friends already went downstairs as music started booming.

They ordered a lot of drinks. Vodkas, Tequilas, Cocktails, Rum, Gin, and just whatever they could think off. Everyone was having fun, and drunk too.

They swayed their bodies to the sound of the music, never minding the place getting crowded in every minute.

Irene was enjoying herself in the dance floor, swaying her hips and her hands while mouthing the words of the song.

"That's the way a-huh, a-huh, I like it, a-huh, a-huh." She bobbed her head up and down while a glass of champagne was on her right hand.

Big, warm hands circled her waist, in sync with wherever she sways. She turned to see who it was and it was Gregorio.

She smiled, "Hmm Gregorio, Gregorio... Making your ways, huh?"

"Greggy na lang, Gregorio's too old school." He said, his eyes on her lips.

They continued to move around, feeling every beat of the music. They swerved away from the group and had fun on their own.

She was swaying on his body way too close. His body felt hot feeling her body close to his. She danced and danced as if no one was looking at her except for him.

"Ang lambot ng katawan mo..." He smirked, his hands wandering her back. "Of course." She winked.

"Why don't we continue this at my place?" He whispered to her ear. She smiled and paused, "Why not?" She said breathily, tipping her toe to reach his ear. She was driving him crazy.

With alcohol in their system, they were no longer sane. Greggy's arm enveloped Irene's slender body as they made their way outside.

He hailed them a taxi and went to Greggy's penthouse. Both their bodies on fire, Irene's flushed face made Greggy wild.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he slipped his arm on her waist. As the elevator door closed, Irene faced him and looked at his eyes then to his lips.

"Would you let me kiss you?" She said, a sly smile plastered on her face. She rested her hand on his chest, "Pwede ba?" She licked her lips.

Greggy swallowed a lump on his throat and kissed her on the lips passionately. They broke apart as soon as they arrived to his floor. They hurriedly went inside of Greggy's house and locked the door.

For safety.