•Chapter 8•

And that's exactly what Jeongguk did, reluctantly he stayed and held Taehyung in his arms

And that's exactly what Jeongguk did, reluctantly he stayed and held Taehyung in his arms. A sigh left Jeongguk's mouth as he looked down at the now sleeping Taehyung, the boy was interesting and the ravenette had to find out more about him. Though he didn't want to get attached he had to have his theories either confirmed or denied.

That night passed peacefully, once Taehyung was deep asleep Jeongguk left the room and went to the common area to fetch himself a drink. The ravenette wasn't tired, due to his rank he barely became fatigued so at night he would just workout and this night wasn't any different.

After a few hours the roommates slowly awakened, luckily today was their day off and it was their mission to make Taehyung feel more at home. Jin was the first one to get up, he always prepared the breakfast and today he did as well. With music blasting he started preparing the pancake batter as he sung along, once he finished the pancakes he prepared the rest of the breakfast as everyone started to come down one by one.

Sleepy faces gathered around the table but two were missing.

"Where are Gguk and Taehyung?" Jin mumbled as he went up to check on them, by this point Jin had already figured out that the ravenette was at the gym, yet he still wanted Taehyung to join them.

The elder softly knocked on the door, but got no response, he knocked again. "Tae, it's Jin hyung." The elder spoke softly and heard a small 'come in' from the other side of the door.

Jin slowly entered the room, scanning around the room for any sharp objects or blood, the elder didn't want to witness the younger like they found him. Cold, bloody and almost lifeless. A small sigh came from the bed where Taehyung was at, he looked fatigue, the bags under his eyes were very visible but Jin decided to not comment on it.

"Tae, breakfast is ready, I just came to collect you." Jin spoke with a soft smile on his face, the calmness in the elders voice soothed the small boy. With a soft nod Taehyung got up and followed the elder downstairs.

Sweat, drenched in sweat, is how one would describe the ravenette, Jeongguk had been in the gym for hours and didn't feel like stopping just yet. His mind was clouded, his thoughts didn't make sense to him and he didn't a relief. He had been boxing, doing cardio and lifting, an ordinary human would've been exhausted by now, but the vampire wasn't. Once he had finished his last set he sat down and collected his stuff.  He then left the gym, to look for his bait, yes bait. Jeongguk never liked drinking from animals or blood bags, he wanted fresh blood.

The onyx eyes turned even darker as he saw his perfect target, he sped towards the woman.

"Hello love, you dropped something." He rasped out, immediately hearing the heartbeat of the woman quicken. Fear, Jeongguk knew that she was in fear, this made him smirk.

Shakily the woman turned around, facing the ravenette. "T-Thank you sir." Uneasiness spat from the woman's voice as she realized she had been tricked. She tried to make a run for it, but without any luck. Jeongguk swept her off her feet and immediately bit into her neck.

At first the woman screamed, but soon she fell silent, the color drained from her face and she turned lifeless. Once Jeongguk had drank all her blood, he dropped her on the floor and carried on, like nothing happened. A small smirk appeared on his face as he recalled the screams of the woman.

At home things had been going somewhat smooth, once Taehyung had joined the roommates for breakfast they all decided to watch a movie. Though Taehyung didn't pay much attention to the movie, his mind tracked back to something else. Vivid images flashed through his mind of his past, a deep sigh left his mouth as he reverted his attention back to the movie. According to Hoseok everyone loved a good horror movie, but Taehyung himself hated them, the fear, screams and especially jumpscares.

Eventually Taehyung got up to fetch himself a drink, he headed towards the kitchen when his phone rang, without thinking he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Found you, I finally found you, don't worry prince, I'm coming for you."

The phone call ended after that, but Taehyung was in shock, fear was all that could be found in the icy blue eyes. He was so in shock that he didn't even realized that he had dropped the glass, along with his phone.

"What the hell was that?" Jimin snapped his head towards the kitchen, Hoseok had paused the movie and everyone got up.

"Yah! Get your asses down, I will check on him." Namjoon groaned, knowing that a crowd might make the situation worse. Calmly Namjoon made his way to the kitchen, where he saw glass scattered over the floor, along with a phone. Slowly his eyes reached Taehyung's, who was still in shock.

"Fuck." Namjoon sighed as he tried to get to Taehyung, but the fear clouded his actions and the small boy began to attack his hyung.

"Leave me! I-I said leave me! Y-You'll hurt me, Stay the fuck away from me!" Taehyung screamed as he started kicking, punching and throwing stuff around.

Namjoon looked at the boy with questions marks in his eyes, by now everyone had entered the kitchen and tried their best to put Taehyung down, but without any luck.

The younger's scene kept going, until he felt strong arms around him. "Tae, calm down. It's Chim, you're okay." Jimin said softly hoping that this would sooth the boy. But he was wrong, a hard punch landed on his cheek, causing the blonde to pass out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE."