Love

The world can suck. It has cruel people and wild animals ready to attack their prey.

But you wanna know what sucks the most? Falling for someone you can never have because theres too much unspoken rules. Theres too much things that don't allow you guys to be happy together.

Thats what I did, I fell for someone I could never have and now it hurts. Now I have to numb my heart and take back all those sleepless nights because I was thinking about him. Now I have to unfall for him.

Somewhere deep down I always knew. I knew that he couldn't love me, atleast not right now, but I had pushed that thought deep down. He came from a broken household where his parents often fought and were now divorced, he came from a place that didn't show true love. Which meant he couldn't love me.

I'd like to think that I was ok but I wasn't. All the nights I would've spent thinking about him turned into nights I cried about him.

Love is a wonderful thing but sometimes its cruel and horrible. Especially a forbiddon love.

Even though he could never love me, didn't stop him from going out and dating other girls. I didn't know why it was only me that he couldn't love and that was another thing I cried about.

True love doesn't always work out and neither does a heart that only beats for someone else.

Now they're both dead.