Chapter Two.

Sasaki's POV.

The older male looks down at me, not saying anything. Who was he, why was he here? He didn't tell me. He sat down after a second of silence. "I see you're in fine condition, which I expected." I tilt my head slightly, "The nurse said you didn't think I would survive." I say. The unknown male adjusted his glasses a little. "That was just so your roommate didn't gain any suspicion."

"...gain suspicion of...?"

"That you may be a ghoul. We wouldn't want that. Especially, since you are one. A half ghoul, that is." My eyes widen and I say a very loud "what" in surprisement. So, that's why they never gave me food. I asked for a reason they saved me, but he just ignores it. "The nurse said you lost your memory. My name is Arima."

He reaches into his pocket and reveals a little package. It intrigues me, what was inside of it? The white haired male walked across the room to my bedside and hands me the package. "Sasaki, in return of us saving you, I would like you to work as a CCG investigator."

"...but I'm a ghoul. Shouldn't I be ridden of like the others? Aren't I just humanity's enemy?!" I ask. "That is where you are wrong. You are half ghoul. You were a victim of a doctor that works with a ghoul organization, Aogiri. You are more than just a ghoul, you are human, too."

I look away and process the information. I have no choice on if I want to work with them or not. They saved me, I have to repay them for sparing my life. I want to, anyway. I start speaking, "I understand... I'll work as a CCG Investigator."

He nods. "I'm glad you didn't argue. There are some conditions to this, however. You will be treated as a human. Although, if you happen to lose control, you will be treated as a SS rated Ghoul, Haise Sasaki, to be exterminated or taken down. Only a few teams of people will be aware of you being a ghoul."

"As soon as you are released, I will be informing you of the rules that Ghoul Investigators have to follow. Tomorrow, I will be arriving here again with your other mentor, Akira Mado." Arima finishes talking. So, he has it all planned out already. I nod. He grabs his briefcase. "I will be leaving now, open the package once I'm gone and help yourself."

Arima exits and I look down at the brown package. I poke at it, discovering that it's soft. Slowly, I rip the brown cover off, revealing human flesh. I gasp a little and stare down at it. It gives off a sweet aroma, making me want to eat it.

"Just eat it. It'll make you feel better." I jerk my head up as I hear a voice. I look around, in search of the source. There's no one in here, could it just be my imagination? I shake my head a little and bite my lip as I look down at the flesh that still lays in my lap.

I pick it up, ready to eat it. The thing is, I can't. I don't remember ever eating flesh, or ever finding this okay for me to do. However, I am a ghoul, this is my only resource. I close my eyes and quickly take a bite, gulping it down. It is more delicious then I expected, but it feels wrong. This is wrong to society. Half ghoul or not, I'm still killing people, still eating them, so why the hell am I alive?

So he's back at square one .
XD so heh I apologize for taking forever to write this chapter.
I hope you enjoy it a, my lovely readers . \^-^/