Spider Trio Meet Up (lightly edited)

It's been several days sense Shelby's first interaction with Harlem's Spider-Man. An dispute keeping the information to herself and trying to go about her current routine, including going to the roof each morning in hopes of seeing him, she's anxious if he'll return or not. It's nearly a week before Miles shows back up, with a joyous shout. "Shelby! How-" He lands on the gravel roof, but looses his footing and falls face first into the dusty mini-gravel.

Shelby however has fallen to her side on the blanket, laughing quietly. Spider-Man groans a little and forces himself to his feet with a grunt "yes, ha ha. I'm glad you enjoyed my face plant". His tone has mock hurt, but his voice holds amusement as he brushes the dust off. "Well, anyways. Have you done any web swinging yet?" Shelby shakes her head no. "Well then, I'll have to carry you on my back, there's someone I want you to meet".

  Shelby tilts her head after standing up "who are you taking me to see?"

  Spider-Man seems to smile at her "that's gonna be a surprise" he crouched down. "Get on my back, we're going swinging". Shelby hesitates before looking at the door that leads back into the building, only to look back at him with determination roaring to life. Walking forward, she gets on his back and holds on tightly without hurting him. Spider-Man stands up and runs to the edge of the building before jumping off and swinging in the direction of the meet up.

   The first fall has Shelby squeezing little harder before squeaking quietly at the up swing. Hiding her face in his shoulder is a little uncomfortable, so she raises her head and feels the wind on her face. A strike of courage hits her heart as she opens her eyes to see buildings wiz by like a blur, she grins excitedly. 

   Excitement is building and adrenaline is pumping in Shelby. She wants to move, wants to exert the energy. Tapping his shoulder, she points to a nearby roof top and Spider-Man nods, taking a small turn to land, he skids a bit on the rooftop.

   "What's wrong Shelby? Do ya feel like your gonna puke?" To his surprise, she shakes her head no with a bright smile.

     "I can jump really far, and I'm too excited from the swinging to sit still" Shelby signs as she bounces foot to foot.

   Miles's mask brows raise in question "Alright, how far?" Shelby doesn't give him much time to react as she runs to the edge of the building and launches herself as if she were a ball from a cannon. He wasn't expecting her to just launch herself across the street and to another building, his heart kept into his throat when she jumped.

   Miles thwips to the other side of street, panic still in his system. "Jeez! You scared me half to death! Well, you've proved you can get around... like a jumping spider! That's super cool! Hah! Let's go, we're wasting daylight!" With that, Miles turns and jumps off the building to continue swinging. While Shelby launches herself from building to building, looking like a pinball.

   Shelby would scream and haler in excitement if her voice wasn't still screwed up. She's made it better sense she first talked to Miles, but she can't talk long before it hurts too much.

   It takes a few long minutes and a sharp turn before they reach a high tech shed sitting on top of a building near Central Park.  A man in red, blue, and a bit of white sits on the edge of the building sipping on coffee.

     Miles lands with Shelby following shortly "Hey Spider-Man! I brought her, and man can she jump!"

    Spider-Man seems to choke a little on his coffee "you never said they were female" he pulls his mask down quickly. Miles shrugs at him. "Anyways! Hi Shelby! I'm Spider-Man, and yes he is also Spider-Man" he pauses for a moment before he sets his coffee to the side and claps with a smile on his voice. "So! I was told you have organic web-shooters Shelby?"