Arriving To Girls Planet 999

In the room with quiet a few of the girls already a new picture came up on the board

In the room with quiet a few of the girls already a new picture came up on the board. It told them in all three languages 'I Already Have An Album'

This intrigued all of the girls as these three or four girls would have an album which obviously showed that they had talents as they had already debuted under a company.

And they were worried as this proved that they had three or four people who would be tougher to remove from the competition.

~~

Today was the day where Kaori Nakamoto or just Kaori and the other 99 girls would arrive at Girls Planet 999. They would all be a mix of excited and nervous for the outcome of the day. If they would be in the top of their respective C, K or J groups, or if they would be lower.

Kaori walked into a purple filled room, from through the purple door, with different phrases written in Chinese, Korean and Japanese. She loved the look of the room already, she was excited for her first day on the planet. Once she made it to the centre of the area she waited. She looked around the room before she heard three locks come undone, and opened all of the doors.

She was happy that she would be able to communicate to all of the three groups as she knew all of the languages and she would love earning more about each Group's culture.

She turned and looked from the three groups. She started with her home country's girl, J Group.

"Hi, I'm Minatozaki Kaori from J Group. I debuted in 2018 under IZ*ONE. We sadly had to disband earlier this year, and I wanted to compete again to debut. I was enjoying my own time but I wanted to take part in another survival show. I love dancing and singing and rapping, and have gone viral for a solo dance performance in late 2019. But I have produced some music. I like that I am known as an All Rounder. I fight with my sister about who is the best all rounder in the family. I win quite a bit and I am taller than she is so....." Nakamoto Kaori told the camera as she was in the interview room and she laughed at the end of her interview.

"Hello." She told the first girl to appear who arrived from the door that Kaori had walked through a few moments prior.

"Hello." She heard come from K Group's row, making her turn around before she looked more closely at who was there as her contacts had dried out. She blinked a few times and she looked at who was there.

CHOI YU JIN...... She had met the woman in 2019, through Sorn and Elkie. The woman had becoem like a best friend to her and they were close.

"Unnie!" She said and she ran towards her friend, clutching on for dear life, happy she knew someone, outside of her group that was, and had one of her best friends with her.

"Kaori." She heard Yu Jin mumble into her shoulder as they hugged, Kaori lifting Yu Jin up off of the ground to spin her around.

"I missed you." Kaori whispered to the older girl.