U+ME=LOVE Performance

Kaori was sat with all of her group members in the room as they waited for Jin Goo to arrive so they would start the performances

~~

The masters all walked onto the set and all of the girls immediately noticed a change in Sunmi's hair.

Han Byul and Tiffany flowers had blossomed as they both did flowers to the camera as they were in frame at the same time. This made everyone laugh as Jin Goo walked out.

"Jin Goo Goo Gooo!" Tiffany told the man making everyone laugh and smile at her.

"Have you been well?" The man asked the masters.

"Yes!" They all told him as they cheered.

"Long time no see. Good to see you again." Jin Goo told all of the masters.

"Good to see you again." Masters told him. The girls all cheered for him.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked the master as he messed with something on his wrist.

"The girls made it for me." Jin Goo told the masters as he showed them his bracelet, the girls had given them to him before the show.

Master Han Byul showed his off to the camera. As did Master Joa Young.

But Master Hang Ju Hee forgot hers. "Everyone wore them, but I didn't. Sorry." She told the camera.

~~

Through the Second Survival Announcement, a total of 27 girls got to survive." Jin goo told everyone, it going serious. "And today, those survivors will perform for their third mission, the Creation Mission."

"During this mission, the girls will perform in teams regardless of the group ratio like the actual debut group." Jin Goo continued to read from his card.

"And unlike the former missions where they performed existing songs, they will be performing new songs." Jin Goo announced.

Sunmi had the microphone in their hands. "These songs are their songs. They had guidelines when they covered existing songs, but they have none of those this time. Thus, it's all about their skills and abilities."

Tiffany was up next with her microphone. "We've been focusing on evaluating their skills, but it's about creativity now. I'll focus on how they create their character and presence as they perform on stage."

"In a moment a total of four teams will compete, Two teams of seven members, One team of eight members and one team of five members. All the members on the winning team. will get the benefit of receiving twice the votes for 24 hours before the voting closes." Jin Goo told everyone the benefit this round.

"Among the four teams who will place first and seize the crucial benefit?" Jin Goo asked the girls and masters.

"Creation Mission, the third mission of Girls Planet 999." Jin Goo told the girls. "It begins now!"