A Deal

I wake up tied to a chair I struggle to break free I try my powers but it's hopeless then I hear a door open I see Trey walk in I try to speak but I can't they put a cloth in my mouth I give him a mad look "I'm sorry Alex it's just we needed you back" he tells me he walks over and takes the cloth out "why Trey my life was fine" I tell him "you mean almost getting raped by 3 men is fine" he tells me I look down in shame "Trey I can defend myself ok" I tell him "ok if you can go a month without any trouble with the 3 girls the 3 boys and Jack I'll let you stay if not I'll take you home deal" he asks "deal now untie me" I tell him he dose and I walk back home alone I get some rest for the next day I do my normal morning routine and I leave for school as I was walking I run into the 3 boys they where blocking my path to school they look at me and give me a perverted smile I start to back up as they get closer ok not going to have any trouble I turn into my abnormal form and fly over them then I turn into my normal form and continue walking to school in class I feel Jack kicking me and the 3 boys looking at me I watch the clock tick I ask the teacher to go to the washroom she allows me to go then Jack asks and she allows him I speed walk my way their but Jack catches me "hey bitch I want my answer now" he says "answer me or I will beat you up" he says I don't answer him he punches me in the stomach and I grab it in pain "now will you answer me" he says I still don't answer he uppercuts me and I grab my jaw I'm in to much pain to fight him right now he punches me a total of 20 times before the bell rings for lunch I bolt outside and go to the nearest river I Neal down and I see my reflection in the water "god I look like shit" I say to myself "isn't that your normal face" a voice says from behind me I look up to see Trent Ashton Jackson and Jack standing their looking at me "leave me alone" I say looking into the river "I'm leaving Ontario and moving away tell people that" I tell them "your not going any where bitch" Jack says I hear him stomps over to me and grabs me by my shirt and lifts me off the ground "let me go" I scream they give me a perverted smile then a voice I haven't heard in a wile "you better let her go Jack" the voice says "Toby" I whisper "and what will you do about it" Jack says grabbing my throat I kick for air then I kick him in the dick and he drops me then he steps on my leg I groan in pain then he stomps on it breaking it I scream Toby runs over but stops half way "another step and she dies" Jack says "Jack let her go" Toby says "why should I theirs no use other then taking a video posting it on the school web page and humiliating her all over school" he says with a perverted smile on his face I try to crawl but Jack places a foot on my head "one step and I will smash her head" Jack says Toby takes a step back then I bite Jacks leg and I drag myself over to Toby he picks me up I cry into his chest the pain is unbearable "here Alex let's take you to slender and get you fixed up" Toby says we walk to Slender's place and knock on the door "Alex God what happened" he asks "long story short Jack beat me up" I tell him after a hour I was all fixed up and ready to face the day ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry this is short I'm just really tired and depressed so I need sleep to face the day ahead one more day of this hell then 4 days off can't wait ok guys but remember
Stay Strong Stay Brave Stay You
-DarkAshley
~~~~~~~~~~~~