Pain

(Alex's POV) We run inside and lock the doors "why dose Jack want me to bad" I ask Toby shrugs we go to our room and lye in bed then I hear a knock on the door I go and answer it and I see Ben "hey Alex I'm really sorry about before" he tells me "it's fine I forgive you" I tell him "so you don't mind if I stay hear for a bit do you" he asks "sure I have some spare rooms" I tell him he hugs me I hug back I lead him to a spare room and I leave to mine and Toby's room and I lye in bed with him I realize he's sleeping I rest my head under his chin he wraps his arm around me and we drift into sleep I wake up and see a note where Toby was sleeping "hey Alex just went out for the day be back around 10pm I love you bye" I sigh and I walk into the kitchen only to be attacked by Ben he pins me down "Ben let me go" I scream "no Alex your coming home" he tells me he picks me up and runs to slender's place I see Toby standing their Ben sets me down I run to Toby "you don't mind staying hear you can still go to school" I nod I found out slender retired and his son took his place he had a mouth but no eyes he looked about 25 years old or so he gave me a perverted grin I ignore it I know Ben Masky Hoodie Jeff Toby ClockWork Sally E.J and L.J they all gave me a perverted grin accept Toby he takes me to our room "this is where we'll be staying" he tells me I nod then someone knocks on the door I open it "hey Alex wanna go for a walk" Ben asks I nod we walk out into the forest were deep into the woods then Ben tackles me and pins me down (Ben's POV) I pin Alex down the guys didn't think I could do it now for the fun "Ben get off me" she screams I use a spell that gets her to stop struggling but she won't stop screaming I cover her mouth I rip her shirt revealing her chest I was about to take my jeans off when someone jerks me off her "Ben you idiot" Toby yells at me then point at Alex passed out on the ground he takes off his hoodie and puts it on her then he picked her up and brings her back to the house I will get her I walk back to the house and I sit down on the couch Toby brings Alex to their room "I bet if we get her to fall for us she'll want us all" E.J says we all nod "I ripped her shirt off but Toby just had to come along and ruin it" I tell them "I heard that Jack ass" Toby calls out from their room I roll my eyes "guys lets have a challenge who can get her in bed or on the ground first" the younger slender man says we nod "start tomorrow" he tells us (Alex's POV) I wake up and see Toby sitting on the bed he has his hoodie off I realized that it's on me " what happened" I ask "lets say Ben almost raped you" my eyes widen I walk over to the closet and grab a shirt ask Toby get out but he refuses I change into the shirt Nd I handed Toby his hoodie and he puts it on we walk down the steps and they all look at me "get Toby in gonna go to school now " I tell him he nods and I start walking to school I see Ben L.Jack Jeff and E.Jack follow me Ben go's left L.Jack go's right and E.Jack went home Jeff just followed me I ran at me and shoved me to the ground he pins me down we where about 8 miles from the city and 6 miles from the house so know one can hear me if I scream so I don't I struggle but it's no use "Jeff let me go" I say in a calm but yet fear filled voice he reaches down for my shirt and he pulls it up he crashes his lips onto my I kick as his tongue explores my mouth he pins my legs down with his own I try to knee him but I fail he reaches for my jeans letting go of my right hand I get the advantage and I take it I punch Jeff in the face and he falls over I get up and run home I bolt into my room and I open the closet and shut the doors I find a small crawl space and I crawl inside I hear Jeff pound on the door I crawl back further from the closet door I hear the door bust open he repetitively called my name then ripped the closet doors off their hinges "come on Alex I'm sorry for what I did" he says in a sweet voice the finds the crawl space "so this is where your hiding" he says then he rips open the small door and grabs me his breath smells like alcohol he's drunk I kick and scream he slaps me with all his force he beats me a lot I manage to escape him but I can't use my wings their too beaten I run over to a river and look at my reflection I take my shoes off and slide in the water I scream as the pain hits me the way Jeff hit me I get out and just sit their looking at the water as it shines in the moon light "Alex Alexia where are you" I hear Jeff call I gasp and dive into the cool river water I get out at the other side I get my shoes on and I see Jeff and Masky they shine a light at me "Alex come over hear" Masky call out to me I nervously walk into the water to the other side Jeff runs at me I run but the I fall my leg gave out "aw shit " I scream in pain I hold my knee and pull it into my chest "lets get her back home" Masky says they pick my up Jeff touches my knee I scream again "looks like she pulled something maybe broke it" he says they accidentally dropped me on a batch of rocks I hit my head "Alex stay with us" Jeff says "get her to a hospital" Masky says but then u blackout.