Chapter 4 "You're bleeding"

"Just one tiny bite...just one" Boun kept whispering to himself as he got closer to Prem. Every step felt heavy and slow, he knew it was a bad idea but he just could not resist. Boun got closer and closer. 

As Boun reached the bed someone suddenly knocked on the door. Boun got scared and jumped a little and accidently pumped into the mirror behind him, the mirror feel hard on the floor and broke.

"Shit" Boun whispered, he then looked down at Prem, Boun froze as he noticed Prem was starting to wake up. 

"One more minute mom" Prem said and continued to breath deeply. 

Boun giggled to himslef at the sentence Prem said. 

It got quiet for a while until the kncoking continued, but this time it was louder. 

"bang bang"  the door made an awfully loud noise. The noise hurt Boun's ears but it helped him get back to his senses.

 Prem turned around and slowly opened his eyes, he streched out his arms and yawned. Prem then quickly sat up in the bed with wide opened eyes as if he just realized where he was. 

"knock knock! Boun are you there?!" someone said behind the door. Boun immediately recognised the voice, it is his friend, Wyatt. And if Wyatt is here then Zyan and Zayden is probably also here. 

Prem looked over at Boun with a confused face, it looked like Prem just woke up from a five year long coma. 

"Oh my god, for how long was I asleep?" Prem asked with a worried face. 

Boun smiled

Another sets of knocks could be heard once again. 

"And who is that at the door? why are they knocking so hard?" Prem asked. 

It literally sounded like they were trhowing rocks at the door. 

"It's just my friends...er... and don't worry you only slept while I was gone." Boun said while walking to the door. 

"Oh okay..." Prem whispered with a tired tone. Prem then sat at the edge of the bed and wondered how long Boun was gone. 

"And by the way... that's my bed" Boun said while looking down at the bed"

Prem looked at Boun and then he looked at his dirty shoes he had forgotten to take off.

"Oh! I'm so sorry...jesus" Prem said and then procceded to take off his dirty shoes. 

"It's okay... also is it okay if I open the door?" Boun asked Prem. 

"yeah... yeah of course" Prem anwsered sounding confused as if why he would need Prem's premission. 

Boun smiled and took the final step to the door. 

Prem felt how his brain slowly started to wake up again. "oh that's right the professor..." Prem thought to himself. Prem was about to ask Boun about the dorm situation but Boun had already opened the door. 

As the door opened three boys appeared infront of Boun, it was the same boys Prem had seen earlier today.  

"Well? what took you so damn long?" A shorter but bulkier boy asked. He did not notice Prem yet as he walked inside. It was as if prem was not there. 

"Heh...sorry about that" Boun said nervously and looked at Prem. 

Then the two other boys walked in after the shorter boy, the other two boys almost looked identical to each other. Prem though that they probably were twins. They were quite tall, and they had pale skin. They almost looked a bit sick. The shorter boy was wearing a white t-shirt and blue baggy jeans while the twins were wearing leather jackets and black skinny jeans.