Chapter 7 "Boun's figure"

Everyone glanced over at Prem before
Boun's dad spoke.

"I don't think I've met you before, I'm Boun's father, Mark."
Mark said with a stern face while looking at Prem.

"Hello officer, I'm Prem."
Prem said shortly.

Mark smiled and nodded at Prem.

"Can I talk with you for a second Boun...alone."
Boun's dad said sharp and short.

Boun didn't reply he only nodded his head at his father and they walked away together.

Boun's dad was only a couple inches taller then Boun. His hair was golden like his son's hair, his face was clean and he had no beard but you could tell that he was quite old due to his small wrinkles that was evenly spread out on his face.

"It's nice that you called me son"
Boun's dad said with a husky voice.

Boun smiled at his dad. Boun loved it when his dad complimented him, even if it was just a meaningless compliment, it made Boun feel tall and proud.

"How's work?"
Boun asked while he examined his dad's expression.

"It's...a lot, with all the animal attacks and missing people lately, it's been really busy."
Boun's dad said with a stressed voice.

Boun wrinkled his face in discomfort, he didn't want to tell his dad what he saw. Mainly because Boun is quite sure that what he saw was not just a normal wolf and he did not want to make his dad even more stressed. Also his dad was not a big fan of werewolves. Ever since a werewolf attacked Boun and his mom years ago during a full moon, dad has hated them. My mom still has multiple scars on her right arm and leg.

And if he finds out that there might be a werewolf roaming around the area killing people, he would immediately blame Wyatt.

Boun and Wyatt got into a fight one summer and it ended badly and that's also why Boun's dad doesn't like Wyatt.

"It's good that you called me like I said, but you know you can't just call me while I'm working."
Boun's dad said as they stoped walking and were standing in front of the police car.

Boun sighed and itched his arm awkwardly.

"Well... about the animal attacks, what kind of injuries did the people have?"
Boun asked trying to sound casual.

Mark looked at him suspiciously.

"Why do you wanna know?"
Mark asked shortly.

"Er...I'm just curious"
Boun said trying to avoid eye contact.

"I shouldn't tell you about the cases and you know that."
Mark said with a stern voice.

"Yeah..."
Boun said quietly.

Mark sighed.

"Did you call me only for this?"
Mark asked confused.

"No, not really."
Boun said unsurely.

Prem could see their lips move and how Boun's dad facial expression drastically changed as the conversation went on. Prem wonder what Boun was saying to the sheriff.  "That a huge wolf is roaming around the area?" Or  "that a humongous monster was after us?"  will Boun's dad believe him? Prem thought to himself. 

Prem watched as Boun stepped into the police car with the sheriff who also happens to be Boun's dad.
Prem watched as the police cars drove away. "Where are they going?" Prem thought.

"Are you okay?"
A voice said close to Prem's left ear.

Prem jumped a bit. It took him some time to make out who was now sitting close to him.

It was Wyatt.

"Yeah I'm good, just a little shaky..."
Prem said while trying to keep his breath steady.

Wyatt scanned Prem's expression and tried to make it out. Wyatt was concerned that Prem might have seen something that he couldn't explain.

"So... what exactly did you see?"
Wyatt asked suddenly.

Prem looked over at Wyatt and tried to recall the scary moment. Prem focused hard but he couldn't form any words. He knew that he saw something but he can't put it into words.

Wyatt noticed Prem's uncomfortable expression.

"Sorry I'm too nosy, I didn't get a good look at... "it"I'm just curious."
Wyatt said with confidence.

Prem smiled at Wyatt but it quickly vanished when he felt the pain in his foot, the pain came back like a rush. Prem groaned quietly but loud enough for Wyatt to hear.

"Are you okay?"
Wyatt asked.

Prem looked up at Wyatt at then looked down at his foot. Wyatt followed Prem's eyes and understood what was wrong.

"Is your foot okay?"
Wyatt asked right after.

"Er..."
Prem didn't want to tell Wyatt how much his foot actually hurt. But Prem is not the best at lying and Wyatt could tell right away that Prem's foot wasn't okay.

Wyatt sighed.

"Boun should've given you that first aid kit."
Wyatt said quietly.

Prem looked up at Wyatt and blushed at how obvious he is being.

Wyatt stood up and offered his hand.

"Come on, let's go to the school nurse."
Wyatt said with his hand out.

Prem took his hand but let go as he stood up himself.
Prem and Wyatt walked together to the nurse and Prem's foot got taken care of. Prem now had bandages on his injured foot.

After that Prem and Wyatt walked to their separate dorms.
Prem was lying on his bed thinking about the forest. The image of the wolf keeps appearing in his mind. It was getting dark outside and Boun was still not here. Prem felt uneasy and uncomfortable. He tried to fall asleep but as soon as he closed his eyes the wolf shows up.

Prem sat up in his bed furiously. He itched is eyes aggressively and sighed. Prem got up from his bed and walked around the room trying to get himself tired. It was only 8:30 Pm, but Prem wanted to get up early for school tomorrow.

Then there was suddenly noises outside the door.

"Boun..."
prem whispered.

Prem quickly got back in bed, even if it was mean he didn't want to start a conversation with Boun right now.

The door opened and Boun stepped inside trying to be quiet to not "wake" Prem up. Boun tried to close the door as quietly as possible.

Prem looked at Boun's hand. It was dark but Prem could still make out Boun's figure. Boun looked tall and skinny in the dark. But the dark outlined his muscles on his arms perfectly and his eyes were still prominent in the shadows. Prem saw Boun's hand finally closing the door silently. But as Prem watched Boun's arm he could see trails of dirt and small blood stains. Prem's eyes widened in surprise. He wanted to walk up to Boun and see if he was alright but every gut in Prem told him not to.

Boun walked over to his bathroom. Boun washed his arms and the dirt and blood went away down the sink. Boun has just went out in the forest again to find food. He knew it wasn't safe but he couldn't risk going any longer without any blood and be in the same room as Prem.

Boun looked at himself in the mirror and noticed the blood around his mouth. He quickly washed it away. He threw his bloody shirt in the basket and walked away with a heavy feeling.

Prem saw the figure of Boun again as he left the bathroom. The muscles were even more outlined now because Boun wasn't wearing a shirt. Prem couldn't help but to stare at the boy's chest and arms and down to his lower stomach. Prem swallowed hard as he saw Boun starting to take his pants off. Prem closed his eyes hard he didn't want to be a creep.

(Chapter 7 will be continued soon)