Thomas and y/n's Christmas vacation P1

"hello everyone!" Y/n smiled sitting by the fire beside a Christmas tree holding the twins in her lap "and welcome to under the Christmas tree. This is going to be a long video so pour some eggnog, have a class of mulled wine, have a... Spoonful of Christmas pud. This is gonna be festive" she explained as the camera zoomed in on the twins "excuse me? Everything okay?"
"Yeah just filming" Thomas answered from behind the camera "look at her."
"She doesn't understand reflection"
"Melody? Look up here baby. Look at daddy"
Little melody instantly smiled and giggled towards the camera
"Babies are confused my baubles. And tinsel. There just like magpies. Or cats. All they understand is shiny"
"To be fair I also stare at our Christmas tree repeating the word shiny"
"I know that's what you where doing for an hour when I got here" She laughed "anyway! This video is a very old video, the is was filmed last Christmas. The plan was to make it a video on the channel however we ended up breaking alot of what was at the time our filming rules so the video was never posted but now those rules... Literally have no reason. It doesn't matter you see us snuggle and kiss I mean. I'm holding our children so.."
"Kinda irrelevant"
"Exactly irrelevant. So now you can see the lovely festive video" I smiled "of course given this was last Christmas there shall be no little girls"
"No tiny girls. It was before they where born" he smiled cleanly doing something behind the camera to make the girls fiddle "I mean... We have a theory it was this holiday where they where convinced"
"Yeah maybe. Not sure it was either on this holiday or shortly after it"
"I think it was the holiday."
"I know what you think. But anyway enjoy our Christmas vacation"