Extra Chapter Holidays with Everyone

Y/n's POV

I was looking through gift ideas on what to get for sis and Sil, but I was having trouble figuring out what to get. I heard my phone go off, and I checked it to see that I got a message from Sil. "Want to go out and see what to get for Yui?" She asked.

"Sure, sounds good to me. Let me get a few things then I'll you at the mall." I responded. I got up and gathered a few things before heading out of my room and towards the front door. "I'm going to meet up with Silica at the mall. We're going present shopping." I said.

"Okay, be safe and be home before dinner even if that means Silica stays for dinner." Mom called.

"Okay!" I yelled, heading out the door. I made my way towards the mall and saw Sil waiting outside for me. "Hi Sil." I said, jogging up to her. She smiled and hugged me before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, ready to go shopping?" She asked. I nodded as we headed into the mall. We walked around looking through different stores, finding small things that Yui might like. I settled on just getting her a few items rather than one big one. We walked into one store that had some stuff from ALO which was a little surprising to us. I found some cait sith ears that were the same light brown color/colour as her hair. I hid them behind my back and walked over to her. "What'd you find?" She asked.

"Oh it's just this." I said putting the ears on her head. She looked at me a little confused before I took a picture of her. "Now I have a picture of my kitten IRL too." I said. Her face went tomato red as she looked at me and tried to take my phone from me. "Sir, ma'am. Please no rough housing in the store." A store worker said walking up to us.

"We're sorry, I was just teasing my girlfriend." I apologized.

"It's okay, please continue shopping. Let us know if you need anything." The store worker said walking away from us. We continued shopping and I found the armor that she had in ALO. I smiled and pulled it off the rack and carried it over to the counter. I quickly purchased it and hide it in the bag. "Did you find something to buy?" Sil asked coming up to me.

"Yeah just a couple of things." I said. She nodded and we started making our way out. I looked at the clock and I noticed that it was almost dinner time. "Would you like to come over for dinnner?" I asked. Sil smiled and nodded. We got home and walked inside to smell someone cooking. "We're home!" I called. Grandma came out from the dining room to see us. "Welcome back, hello Keiko." Grandma said.

"Hello mrs. Yuuki." Sil said bowing towards her. I walked upstairs and set my stuff done before pulling out Sil's present and decided to wrap it. Once I wrapped it I took it out of my room and headed back to the dining room. When I got there I saw Sil sitting there across from grandma talking about something. "I know it's early, but here's you christmas present." I said. She took it and opened it before looking at me. "We had the same idea." She said before grandma gave me a bag. I opened it and saw the armor I had in ALO. "Well we can cosplay now." I said. She smiled and nodded.