Text Message

You wake up at around like 7 am in the morning, and hear your phone buzz. You look over to zak with his arms still around ur waist. He is sleeping still, so you dont wake him. You try to reach your phone without pulling away from his arms, you finally get your phone and unlock it. Its a unknown number that texted you, so you open it up thinking its just like a scam or ad. 

Text message:

Unknown: Hey this is Layla, um idk if you know this but me and zak have been hooking up for a while now.

You: Um, how do you have my number??

Unknown: Oh i unlocked zaks phone and saw it, so i decided to text you and let you know

You: How long has this been going on??

Unknown: Its been going on for a year, sorry to bother btw tho

End of texts

You can't believe it; you've been with him for 2 years and you have been so in love with this man. And thought he was in love too, you don't respond back because you have no words for it, your shocked. You get up, pulling away from Zaks grasp. Zak finally wakes up and says, "What is wrong baby, where r u going?" You look at him with only his shirt on, "Why have u been lying to me all this time, for what." he gets up out of bed only wearing his joggers, he replies with "What do you mean". You give him a serious look and walk towards him and say, "Who is Layla? Were you ever going to tell me? Or was you just going to sit there and lie through this relationship. I thought you actually loved me as I loved you." You walk off to the bathroom connected to the bedroom and shut the door and lock it. Your eyes began to water, and you can't control it. You hear banging on the door, and its Zak. "Baby, let me in we need to talk." You don't respond, "Let me in please baby" You still don't answer because u don't want him to see you like this. Before you know it the door slings open. You try to look away and hide your face from him. He comes closer to you and says, "Baby I'm so sorry it was a mistake I didn't mean for this to happen." You look at him, "You didn't mean for what to happen for me to find out about you and her, 1 YEAR! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER FOR 1 YEAR!!! you scream at him, with your voice still shaky. You stand up and try to walk away, but Zak stops you by pulling you into a hug. You break down in his arms, not being able to say anything back to him. Zak pulls you in tighter, "Baby, please give me one more chance, please I'm begging you." You pull away from his hug, look at him and say, "You hurt me, you did what I never ever wanted to happen, i truly did and still do love you. I just don't think that you love me." Zak is standing there Infront of you, you can tell he doesn't want you to leave, and in all honesty you don't either. His eyes are beginning to water, and you can't help seeing him like this. You walk up to him, and hug him tightly, while he puts his head on your shoulder you thrust your fingers through his hair. Trying to help calm him down. He puts his arms around you and picks u up. He does it so easily, and you loved when he would do that.