Make up

He carries you to the bed, and lays you down gently, kissing you on your lips. You felt his warm touch, and it made u so comfortable. When he is on top of you the warmth of his body especially with his bare back, makes u want to curl up to him in an instant. He starts moving his kisses down your neck gently, and softly. He then begins to unbutton his shirt that is on you. Takes it off slowly, enjoying every bit of it. Until he can see your black braw and your black panties that match each other. He whispers up to your ear, "I'll take care of you, I love you so much baby" You respond, "I love you so much too". He then kisses down your stomach and gives u a Hicky on your thigh. You can't resist it, so you let out a small moan, trying to hold in your urge. But you look back down at Zak and his eyes are darting straight at you, telling you Hes going to make you scream. He slides your black panties down your legs and gives you a kiss on your lips before he starts licking your clit. You moan loudly, by the feeling of his tongue, making you so wet. You grave his hair for leverage as hes sucking on your clit. Making you wanna cum, he lifts his head up and takes off his joggers and pulls out his 8-inch penis and slips it inside you going slow at first and going faster with each moan you make. He is now thrusting hard and fast into your wet pussy, making you cum. You guys continue for a while, then you both finish and fall on the bed with each other. You take a shower then come back out to Zaks room with another one of Zaks shirt and some of your comfy shorts. With your hair down you go lay right beside of Zak where he is with only underwear on. He curls you up next to him again and whispers to you, "I'll never do that to you again, I love you." You smile slightly and respond to him, "I love you too, and don't ever cheat on me again." You both kiss and then fall asleep in each other's arms.