Chapter 2

Unknown person:
I finally have their daughter Quinn, the family the made me go out of business I lost so many clients and ever since I wanted to take something from them but I had to wait for ever
And finally took their precious princess.
"Waaaaa" ugh that stupid baby is crying. I walk up to the spare bedroom and pick her up and slap her back she lets out a whimper but idc.

*parents POV:
I woke up around 9 am and didn't hear Quinn at all last night which surprised me because in the hospital she woke up 3 times every night, so I got out of bed did my business and made my way upstairs to her room I turned on the light and saw nobody in the crib. I thought maybe Chris got her up already snd she was sleeping with him, but to my surprised Chris wasn't their in the kitchen or living room so I walked to the office and saw him typing in his computer looking angry. * I knocked* " Chris wheres quinn?". I said *chris looked up with a look of guilt*. " I don't know darling I woke up and went to her room and didn't find her anywhere I also looked in the boys room she wasn't their either". He said. I started panicking and needed to sit down. " baby sit down u me really pale come on". He said.

CHRIS WHERE MY BABY WE ONLY HAD HER FOR A DAY AND SHES ALREADY MISSING!!! IM SUCH A BAD MOM! *i cried*.
"Baby we will find her I will make sure she comes back to us I know ur stress but please don't say ur a bad mom she will be okay I promise". He said. I just nodded un able to speak anymore.

*Unknown person*
I took the stupid baby down to the basement were I held the cells and pushed he body in it and locked her up she was begging to cry but I didn't care so I went back upstairs. " John take care of the baby downstairs feed her a bottle and if she doesn't stop crying hit her then leave her understand". I said. He nodded so I left and went back to my office.

*few hours later*
It's been like 4 hours since I went downstairs and checked on the baby so I got up and made my way downstairs before looking at the guard to unlock the door. I went to her cell and saw her on the floor with scratches and bruises on her tiny tiny body. Good my body did what they were supposed if the Lewis family wants her back they will have to get me 5 grand so I can get back my business. We will see how long I have her if she turns 5 she will become my slave.

Parents POV:
I've been stressing all day while Chris looked around the neighborhood to see if they have seen our baby. With no luck in that we called the police but said we had to wait 24 hours before during a search. I just wanted my baby back in my arms and is being a big happy family. Of course everything had to go wrong once we had our princess after so many  years.

The boys woke up and headed downstairs looking for Quinn but once they couldn't find her the 2 of them looked my way with a worry look and I motioned them to sit down. They looked very confused but eager to hear what's wrong. " boys this might be hard to hear but our baby Quinn she is gone *tears slipped down my cheak* she was kidnapped and taken when we were all sleeping". I cried out* the boys looked very shock but came up to me to give me a hug and hadn't talked at all yet. " I'm so sorry I failed u and let ur sister get kidnapped I'm such a bad mom". I cried"

Jason POV:
When mom told us the news I couldn't believe Quinn was taken the first night we got her. I wanted to yell scream even but I knew mom needed support cause she's blaming herself for this and I believe this wasn't her fault. She would never want this to happen so I know for sure she didn't want this to happen even me but ima make sure we find our princess and bring her back home where she belongs.

I looked over at Bryce and saw him emotionless not even speaking he had not even looked up once, I went over to him and shock him a little he looked up with tears in his eyes and I wiped them then hug him. Our family is torn apart without our princess. Princess just know when we get you back you will be safe the person who took you will pay. Now all we gotta do is keep searching go to the police and hope we can find her. Please be okay Quinn I love you so much baby sister.

(A/N: hope you enjoyed the second chapter! What do you think will happen when the time comes and they find Quinn? Will she be the same happy self or will she be heart and have to gain their trust again. Read to find out the next chapter.)

Please vote and comment!