Chapter 7

The Mikealson family boarded the plane to beacon hills. They sat in their seats when Hope decided to ask freya a question. "Can we see more visions of my sister and cousins?" She asked them. Freya nodded and every one held hands as they were pulled into another vision.

Kaleb, Scott, and Stiles were all in the locker room talking "Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked. "Yeah." Kaleb said dazed. "Is she giving you a second chance, or...?" Scott asked. Kaleb still dazed responded with. "Yeah." Stiles and Scott looked at each other. "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?" Stiles said excited. "No." He said still dazed.

"No...?" Scott asked. "Remember... the Hunters? Her dad is one of 'em." Kaleb said. Scotts eyes widened. "What!" Scott said. Kaleb nodded. "Her dad--?" Stiles asked. "shot me and scott--" Kaleb said. Kol growled because someone shot his son. Davina put her hand on his shoulder and he calmed down. They looked back at boys. "Allison's father--?" Scott asked. "with a crossbow." He said. "Allison's father?" Stiles asked again. Kaleb starts getting slightly annoyed. "Yes! Her father!" He shouted. "Oh, my God-" Kaleb starts to panic. "No, Kaleb. Snap back!" Stiles said as Kaleb's magic started flickering the lights.

Kaleb started to calm down."You okay?" Scott asked worried for his friend. "Yeah." Kaleb said as they left the locker room.

The vision ended they all looked at Kol and Davina. They were looking down. "We neglected him because he didn't have any magic. We should have never done that. I just want my boy back." Davina said ashamed of herself. Before anyone could reply they were pulled into another vision.

Kaleb, Clary, Scott, Alex, Emma, and Stiles were walking down the stairs. "You're a terrible bowler!" Alex said to Kaleb. " I know! I'm such an idiot." Kaleb said. "God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first, it turned into the whole group-date thing, and the out of nowhere comes that phrase--" Clary said. Kaleb looked at her annoyed. She just smiled innocently. ""Hang out."" Scott said. "You don't "hang out" with hot girls, okay? It's like death. Once it's "hanging out," you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out." Alex told her cousin. "How is this happening? I either killed a guy, or I didn't." Kaleb said panicing.

"I don't think Danny likes me very much..." Stiles said. Alex looked at him and smirked. "Honey i'm not suprised." Alex told him but he ignored her. "I ask Allison on a date, and now we're hanging out..." Kaleb said to his friends and cousins. "Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked. Scott rolled his eyes.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now-now Scott and i are gonna be late for work." Kaleb said. Then him and Scott left the girls and Stiles."Wait, Scott, Kaleb you didn't-- am I attractive to gay guys--" Stiles tried to say. "You didn't answer my question!" Stiles said. Then turned to the girls who are laughing at him. "Stiles is there something you need to tell us?" Emma question as Alex and Clary are laughing. Stiles just muttered some curses and walked away.

The vision ended. Kol and Rebekah were laughing. "Poor Kaleb. He has to go bowling and he is terrible at it." Davina said. Niklaus saw his brother walk away and went after him.

"Elijah are you ok brother?" Niklaus asked his brother. Elijah sighed. "I missed so much in Alex's life because I chose a married woman instead of my own daughter. I want to be in her life. When she left i was broken i should have never chose Hayley. My daughter is more important that Hayley and i let her get into my head. I miss my daughter. I want her back." Elijah said with tears in her eyes. "Hope wasn't even my daughter and i treated her better than my own. Finn has probably been a better father than me. I want to make things right that's why i left Hayley when my daughter left. I just want my little girl in my arms." Elijah said while crying. "I hope she forgives me and if she doesn't i wont give up until she does." He finished and looked at his brother who had tears in his eyes too.

Then he did something that Elijah didn't expect. Klaus hugged him. Elijah hugged back as he cried. His cries could be heard by all his siblings and it broke their hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mikealsons settled into their new home. "Rebekah, Kol, Hope, and Davina will be attending Beacon Hills High School tomorrow." Elijah said to his family. "What about you?" Hope asked. Elijah smirked. "Niklaus and i will be teachers. Niklaus you will be an Art teacher and I English." Elijah finished. Klaus smiled. I will finally see my daughter. He thought.

The next day Emma was walking down the hallway. When she seen her mom, uncles, and cousin. "Mom? Oh no. I have to tell the others." Rebekah seen Emma and smiled she started walking towards her when Emma ran. Rebekah frowned. 'She looks so much like Stefan.' Rebekah thought.

Emma found Alex and ran up to her. "A-Alex y-you w-won't believe who i saw." Emma said gasping for air. Alex looked confused. "Who?" Alex asked. "Our parents and hope. They found us." Emma said. Alex became angry. She left to go look for her father. When she found him she walked up to him and slapped him. Surprising him. "Why bother coming in our lives now after 9 years just leave." Alex said to her father he frowned. "I will not leave i will stay and take care of you like i should have i am so sorry Alexandria." He said. Alex scoffed. "I don't believe you because you were so willing to neglect your daughter for a slutty piece of ass." Alex said to her father then walked away. Not before saying "Stay away from us." Then she left. Niklaus put his hand on Elijah's shoulder for comfort.

Clary and Stiles were leaving the school when Derek appeared in front of them. " Oh, my God!" Stiles said. Clary looked at Derek as he fell and got out of the car and ran to him. "Oh, no, no, no! No, not here!" Scott said. Clary looked at him annoyed and touched Derek's face. "Guys we need to help him." She said only to be annoyed. "You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere." Stiles said. Then a girl walked up to them. "Why is there a werewolf on the ground?" She asked. Clary recognized the voice and turned to see her twin.

"Hope why are you here. We don't want you here." Clary said. As soon as Scott and Stiles heard the name Hope they glared at the girl. "What the hell? What are you doing here?" Stiles asked Derek once he stopped glaring at Hope. She was the least of their worries. "I was shot." Derek answered. Clary was livid. "Who shot you and when i find out i will tear them apart." Clary said with a growl. Derek looked at her and grabbed her hand. They got Derek in the car Hope jumped in the back with Clary.

"What are you doing get out." Clary said. Hope looked at her sister. "I can help. Clary please let me help." Hope begged. Hope really wanted some time with her sister. "Fine and only because we need to hurry." Clary said. Hope smiled and nodded.

Kaleb was on the lacrosse field sitting on the bleachers. Emma and Alex just told him their parents are here and he needed to be alone. But it wasn't granted when Kol and Davina sat next to him. "What do you guys want?" Kaleb said with a cold tone. Kol looked at his son. "We wanted to tell you sorry. We should have never neglected you. It was the worst mistake we made in our lives." Kol told his son. Kaleb scoffed.

"I know you never wanted a kid but you had me. Why wasn't i good enough. So what if i didn't have my magic yet. I am your son. You treated Hope more like your child than me." Kaleb said to his parents. Davina and Kol had tears in their eyes. "Dad you always talked about how your siblings abandoned you and left you out of always and forever but you did the same thing to me. The only one who was their was grandpa Marcel and Uncle Finn." Kaleb finished and got up.

"Sorry kaleb. We can do better we promise." Davina told her son. Kaleb looked at his mom. "Just leave. You guys think that if you come here after 9 years and apologize then every thing will be ok. But it's not. I needed parents you weren't there." Kaleb was now crying. Davina tried to hug him but he walked away from them. Kol and Davina had tears running down their faces.