Chapter 11

Scott and Emma were in Emma's car on the phone with stiles and Alex. "What?" Scott asked annoyed at his best friends. "Finally! Have you been getting any of our texts?" Stiles said. Scott rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, like, all nine million of them." Emma said. Emma and Scott were skipping school because they needed a break with just them. They may not be dating yet but that might change after today.

"Do you have any idea what's going on? Lydia is totally MIA, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted in his face, another random guy's dead, and you have to do something about it!" Alex told the two. Scott and Emma looked at the phone confused.

"Like what?" Scott asked. Alex rolled her eyes on the other end of the phone. "Something!!!" She shouted on the phone. Stiles looked at her. "Calm down Alex." He told her. She just rolled her eyes in response.

"Okay, I'll deal with it later." Scott said not wanting to hear them argue. Scott turned to Emma who was driving the car. "Left, left, left, left, left!" He shouted. Emma panicked and went left.

"Sorry, sorry! I totally soccer-mom'd you. I'm sorry." She said. Scott just smiled at her. "That's all right. I'll just pick up my masculinity on the way back." He said which caused Emma to laugh. Emma frowned.

"What's wrong Em?" Scott asked her. She sighed. "My mom is back and i just keep remembering the neglect and no love. I don't know what to do. She just showed up thinking she can be back in my life like she didn't neglect me for 7 years. Then we brought back my dad and aunt. That made me happy but with all This going on and the Alpha. It's just so stressful." She ranted. Scott looked at her and cupped her face.

"It's going to be ok. I promise. I'm sorry you have to go through so much. We will figure it out ok." Scott told her.

Emma nodded. They stared at each other and started to lean in. The were so close to each other faces that they can felt each other's breath. Emma finally closed the gap and kissed Scott. He kissed her back and it was like fireworks that erupted in their stomach. When they pulled apart Scott looked at Emma.

"Emma i like you and i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Scott said nervously but hopeful. Emma smiled and nodded. "Yes. I will go out with you and i like you two."