Story 2

Sorry I havent uploaded in so long 😭 also dont mind the typos im tired lmao (i wrote this on christmas, so, like, it has mentions of a christmas party, just pretend it just some random party.. unless you really like christmas like me)

      This has making out scenes + cursing, so if you're uncomfortable, feel free to leave =) btw this is in-game and non-despair au!!!

     "Shuichi, wait up!" I heard someone call my name and immediately stopped. As they tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see Kaede Akamatsu, my closest friend. "Shu, wanna come to my Christmas Party? I know it isn't Christmas, but our winter break is on Christmas. Meaning we won't see each other!" Her words scrambled together as she talked really fast. "Ah, alright, slow down.." I paused. "I think I'll be free. When is it?" She smiled and ruffled my hair. "Haha!! It's tomorrow! Come to my house at 6 pm!" She skipped off, and went to go talk to her friends. I fixed my hair and walked off. I wondered who all was going to be there. I know Maki Harukawa will be there because she and Kaede are dating.

     Eventually, the day of the party arrives. Kaede asked me to wear something casual because only her favorite people are coming. I wore just a hoodie of my favorite actress, Kyoko Kirigiri, along with black, ripped leggings. Nothing special. I arrived at Kaede's house. It was big and fancy, she and her girlfriend spent a lot of time and money for a good home for them to live together. In my opinion, that's cute, and I wish for a caring, loving relationship like they have. Walking inside, I hear music instantly and alcohol scent filled the room. She never told me about the alcohol, she knows how I feel towards drinking. I mentally shake off my feelings and went on a small search for Kaede. Finally, after a coupled minutes, I found her sitting on the porch outside. Alone. "'Sup, Kaede. I made it. You alright?" I shut the door behind me, it slid right into place. "Ah, Shuichi!! Hello! I was waiting out here for a couple more guests.. My apologies." She awkwardly smiled, and stood up the greet me. "Don't worry, no need for apologies," I spoke, patting her head. I noticed she is wearing the outfit we met in. A white, long-sleeved shirt with a pink vest, and a purple skirt with musical notes along the edge. She played her piano for me multiple times in that outfit. She looks so dressed up, I feel out of place with what I'm wearing. "'Matsu, more people are here!" Kaede jumped. "Ah, coming darling! Sorry, Shu," she paused,  "gotta go be a host." And with that, she walked off to attend to the guests. Sigh.

     Soon enough, all of the guests arrived. First, the ones who come way earlier than expected, Kirumi Tojo, Tenko Chabashira, and a few others. They helped set up, and when Kaede refused saying she was, "the host, and she needed to take responsibility for the guests," but they insisted on helping. 

     After the snacks and things were ready, it was time to play games. Kaede was the type of girl to play truth or dare, so we did... Eventually, we played a new game. "Alright, wanna play a risky game?" Kaede, clapped her hands in excitement. Most agreed, but there were a few ones who hadn't decided. One of which, being me. "K-Kaede.. doesn't that sound like a bad idea?" My hands started sweating, the pressure of that risky game being anything is kind of.. scary. "Shu, you don't have to play, I'm not forcing you!" she smiled, but I knew she'd be disappointed if I declined. So, I joined. "Okay, the game isssss," she dragged out the "is" for dramatic affect, "7 minutes in heaven!" My heart dropped. Kaede looked at me and smiled innocently, knowing that I was single and sort of had a crush on someone here. We communicated with our eyes, basically asking, "what the hell??!!" She had a smug look now. God, Kaede, what have you gotten me into?

     "Alright, me and Maki have to watch since it would be wrong since we're dating and all," Kaede smiled and held her partner's scarred hands. "To choose who goes first to spin the bottle, I will pick a number 1-16. Closest number spins the bottle and goes in the closet for 7 minutes with whoever it lands on!" My head hurts. I could easily land on a girl that I'm not into. Like, Miu, as an example. "I chose my number, so, Rantaro! what number do you think I thought of?" He paused, looking kind of nervous. "Let's see.. 7?" he shrugged his shoulders. She smiled and moved onto the next person, Tenko. Eventually, everyone chose their numbers, mine being 3. "The number I thought of was.. 3! I even told Maki beforehand." My heart did a backflip. "U-Uh.. Alright." I couldn't help but stutter, I have to make out with one of these people. One being someone who I have feelings for. Shakiky, my hand reached the bottle of wine in the middle of the circle. The 5 seconds it spun was terrible, my legs were bouncing up and down with anxiety. It was almost a tie between Kirumi and Rantaro, who happen to sit next to each other. It.. had landed on him. My crush. The guy I've fucking dreamed of kissing. Great. Kaede looked at me and winked. Did.. did she rig it somehow? Rantaro and I stood up, hearing a small whistle from Kokichi. "Are you guys gonna go or what?!" he yelled, causing me to enter a well-known state of panic. 

    Later, in the closet, we just stood awkwardly. Luckily, the closet wasn't in hearing distance from where the game was held. Meaning, I could confess to liking him. Alone. Me and him. Fuck, I can't do that! Are you insane?! I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Rantaro waving a hand in my face saying, "Hello? Shuichi?" He caught me by surprise. "A-Ah, right. Sorry, Rantaro." He smiled at me. "Rantaro, can I tell you something?" Now. I had to do it now. "Of course, anything, Shuichi." I smiled awkwardly, obviously. "W-Well, uh, you see.. I kind of like you. A-As something more than friends, y'know? Sorry if it's weird, I-" he cut my rambling off with a question. "Can I kiss you?" 

(pov change: Rantaro's 1st person pov)

    "Can I kiss you?" I asked him. He was squirming around and rambling, it was kind of cute. He started rambling again, but eventually I heard the word, "Yes," and kissed him. My hand was pressed against the wall, beside his face. I leaned down due to the height difference between us, and he kissed back. It's only been around 2 minutes, meaning I've got time. I let my hands rest on his waist, and his breath started getting heavier. I pushed him further to the wall, and his hat fell off. He barely noticed, all he was focused on was me, and that made me smile. We kept kissing, eventually taking a small, second break for breath, though I wish I didn't need to breathe so I could keep kissing him and never stop. He was so fragile and small, almost like a glass decoration. I kept kissing at the same pace for a while, so I switched it up. I started kissing harder. His breath was shakier, and I'm positive I heard a whimper come out of him. "R-Rantaro.." he stuttered, out of breath. "Yes?" I asked, also out of breath. "So, I take this as a 'you like me as well,' right?" I smiled and laughed at him, "God, you're so cute. Of course I like you back." His face grew red and hot quickly. "May I continue?" I asked as I caressed his side with my free hand. He consented. I kissed more passionately, trying to get the best out of the last few minutes we have in this closet. His arms, despite the height difference, wrapped around my shoulders. I decided to lift him up and position him against the wall. He didn't ask any questions, he complied, allowing me to take complete control. Our kisses grew hotter, and I felt his breath on my neck, giving me goosebumps. 

     "Time's up, losers!" I heard Kokichi yell. I really wanted to kiss him more though...