Drunken Words

TW/CW: underage drinking, drinking in general lol, kissing when drunk, sexual scenes, drugs, cursing

     That party. The party where everyone at Hope's Peak High got drunk, underaged, and did drugs. We all were underaged, but no one seemed to care. That night also happened to be the night a boy who I had feelings for confessed to me. Everyone was at the dance floor at the center, though no one was actually dancing. Everyone was getting handsy and making out.

     (POV: Rantaro at the dance)

     Fuck, my head hurts... I wasn't drunk though. I had just drank a lot. I could still think properly, form sentences. I was wearing a suit and tie, and I was with my best friend, Shuichi, in a car. He was flat out drunk. He drank his feelings, and got waaay too drunk. I took him to my car and we sat in the parking lot of the building. He was rambling and slurring, making incoherent sentences. "Mmm..," he moaned, "Rantaro, d'you haaave... wa'der..." All I could understand was "Do you have water?" Luckily, I had a bottle in the backseat, and I handed it to him. "S'ank hhyou," he slurred. God, he sounded so out of it. After he downed all the water I had left, he finally wanted to start up a conversation. I don't know why I made conversation with a drunk, out-of-his-mind man, but I talked to him. "Why.. d'ya not d'rik..?" Translation, "why did you not drink?" All I said was, "Didn't want to. Not drinking 'til I'm drunk anyways." Shuichi sat up straight. "R'taro. I wanna kiss you." My eyes widened, not really expecting that. Shuichi placed his hand on my thigh and I felt my face get warm with embarrassment. "Shuu, you're out of it. You don't want this, I know." All he could do was shake his head. "Mm-mm! I wan'kiss you, f'r real!" 

     Shuichi was on top of me, kissing me breathless, and grinding on me. He let tiny moans and sighs slip out of his mouth. Muttering curses, he cupped my face in his hands and his eyebrows furrowed upward. "Hhnh- s'good.. mm.." Fuck, I was helpless around this boy. "Shuu, pl-" I was cut off by Shuichi's lips against my own, reminding me of the position I'm in. I got a moment of air, and I used it to ask what he was doing. "'M kissing you.. D'you wan'a stop? I can stop, I liss'n, 'm a good boy..." I could only understand half of that. "Shuu, you're drunk, I'm taking advantage of you, and I don't like it.."

 His eyes drooped, as his face had a deadpan look on it. They closed, his hands went limp. "'s sleepy.." I rested my hands on his back, as he drifted to sleep. In the morning, I'll drive him home when he sobers up. And find the painkillers.