I like being with you

Credits to @/dirtybongwater on twitter they made a comic a while ago and this is gonna be based off of it enjoy
~criesinlumity128

3rd person POV:

Luz and Amity were on their 5th date. They were sitting on a hill while watching the sunset over the Titan.

Luz looked over at Amity. She was in awe. Amity looked like a goddess while the light pink colors of the sky shown on her pale skin. Highlighting her golden eyes, making it seem like she was glowing. Luz was looking at the Cotton Candy Goddess that sat before her when an idea came to her mind. She slowly pulled out her phone and as quickly and quietly as she could and snuck a picture of Amity.

*Click*

Amity turned her head towards the source of the strange noise. She saw Luz with her weird picture box which she called a 'phone' faced towards her.

"Um, Luz what are you doing," Amity asked her girlfriend who looked like she had been caught doing something wrong.

"I- uh, was taking a picture of you," Luz answered but it sounded more like a question than a response. "My awesome girlfriend looks really pretty right now and the lighting is great soooo, Say cheese Amity," Luz aimed the camera at amity once again. She tried to pretend like she wasn't nervous and she think it worked out.

"Well.....If you insist then sure, I suppose..." Amity says while getting in a comfortable position for a photo. She fixed her hair a little bit and looked back at Luz, "Is this a good angle?"

Luz was even more awe struck. Amity looked perfectly...... well, perfect. She snapped a photo quickly and stared at it. She was so shocked that someone so smart, cool, classy, and so, so much more would be with a reject like her.

Amity noticed Luz was staring at the photo which worried her. "Is the photo ok? I look weird, don't I....." Amity asked worried that she just embarrassed herself and Luz wouldn't look at her the same. Her stress increased when Luz let out a shaky sigh.

"No.... The picture came out beautiful, actually," she said softly. Amity looks down as she is happy Luz thinks she's beautiful. "I-it's just..... hard for me to believe someone as perfect as you," she points towards amity and looks up, "is together with someone like me." Luz looked down once again. She has no idea why Amity even said yes to her. Back home no one cared about her besides her Mamá why would it be different here. She doesn't belong anywhere why did-

"Luz," Amity said her voice was filled with concern as she moved closer to her girlfriend. "If you mean someone like you... The kindest, bravest, and coolest girl I know...." She pulled Luz's arm away from her face while slowly leaning in, "...And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Amity finally leaned in fully and closed the space between them. Luz felt Amity's soft lips against her slightly chapped lips. They both felt like they were floating, the only people around. Just Luz and Amity, that's all.

Amity finally realized what she did and quickly pulls away from Luz, a very bright red covering her face like a blanket. Luz was very starstruck and shocked. She was the first one to break the same period of silence.

"A-amity," she stuttered out looking towards amity.

"I just- wanted to show you that I like being with you a lot....." amity covered her face to hide her dark blush, "I'm sorry if that was weird."

Luz was still in a slight trance from how shocked she is. She finally spoke. "Oh.... Geez Amity," she said leaning over and placing her head in Amity's shoulder. Amity slowly places her arm down to her side. "-I.... Think I'm... -ugh I... love you." She said while a dark blush once again spreads across both of their faces.

Amity looks down at her girlfriend, " I love you too, Luz." She then notices Luz take out her phone and pull up the picture she took earlier. "What're you doing," she asked as Luz started to press a couple buttons.

Luz looks up at her girlfriend before resuming what she was doing before, "Just setting this beautiful portrait of my girlfriend as my LockScreen," Luz says very nonchalantly.

Amity blushes before saying a small, " wow Luz you're an amazing photographer." She looks down at her girlfriend in awe as she finds Luz very adorable right now.

They resume watching the sunset with Luz cracking the occasional joke to get a small giggle out of Amity. Luz puts on a slow song and plays it at full volume.

"And what are you doing this time," Amity says looking up at Luz. Luz laughs a little while looking down at her gorgeous cotton candy haired goddess.

"Well, can I ask you something before I answer that," Luz asks and Amity responds with a nod. Luz clears her throat before slicking her hair back. "May I have this dance," she asks holding her hand out towards Amity. Amity let's put a small giggle.

"You may," she replied before taking Luz's hand. She stood up and put her hands on Luzs' shoulders and Luz puts her hands on Amity's waist. They swayed to the music while looking into each other's eyes. They both wished that they could just stay in this moment together. It was so perfect that not even Belos could ruin it. They once again got the feeling that it was just them, just Luz and Amity, that's all.

The song slowly ends and Amity really enjoyed it. She definitely enjoyed the dance more but the song just made it more special. "Hey Luz what's that song called," Amity asked as she sat down once again.

"Um it's called heart on a shelf, by planttvibes. Why," she responded while sitting down next to Amity.

"I think I might have found my new favorite song, and thank you Luz I love dancing with you," Amity said. Amity finally decided to commit and gave Luz a small peck on the cheek. When she pulled away she say Luz hold her cheek while having the goofiest grin on her face and Amity couldn't help but laugh.

Luz looked at her girlfriend with the smile never leaving her face, "Mine too." They look at each other for a little before Luz lets out a yawn.

"Oh are you tired," Amity asks as she doesn't want Luz to stay out just for her.

"A little but I want to be with you," Luz replies looking more sleepy than she did earlier.

"Well you can always lay your head on my lap and take a quick nap. I don't mind," amity says to Luz making sure she gets her very much needed sleep.

Luz lightly blushed at the thought of sleeping on Amity's lap. She wishes she was smaller than amity so that she could be held and it was comfortable for both of them. But Luz wasn't gonna turn down this opportunity, "Yea, Can I? I mean I am pretty sleepy."

"Of course," replied amity as she pulled Luz over and she slowly lowered her head onto Amity's lap. After 5 minutes of Amity playing with Luz's hair, she fell asleep.

Amity then thought of a great idea. She summoned her scroll and pointed it at Luz. "It's payback time," she whispers to herself before taking a photo of sleeping Luz...and setting it as her LockScreen.

WOW I finally posted again. Sorry about that but I will be going on winter break soon so hopefully I'll make another one in a bit. Well thanks for reading and have a great day/night byeeeee.
  ~criesinlumity128