CHAPTER 1

JK POV
I am here to wake up my princess she is our lifeline after our mom left us she was the only one to brighten our life. I go closer to her and shake her a little.
Jk:baby wake up its your first day right.
I shower her with kisses lastly on cheeks giving her multiple kisses there she instantly woke up
YN POV
I was dancing with my hubby shinchan but someone broke my dream by giving me kisses I know he is one of my brother. Ahh how much I loved it. I giggled because it was ticklish.
Yn: oppa gudd mowning
Jk:good morning Princess now wake up hmm.
I have to get up now I made grabby hands he chuckled and picked me up like koala I put my head on his neck and play with his hair. He put me down on the counter and said
Jk:baby freshen up its your first day right.
I got freshen up and wore this

This dress was gifted by my chimmy oppa

This dress was gifted by my chimmy oppa. I got out and there I met my unnie who do my hairs because I don't how to hehe.
Yn:good morning Yuna unnie.
Yuna:good morning now sit her I will make your hairs.
After sometime my hair were ready

I am beautiful no doubt my brothers got genes from me flip hair (let me remind you, you are the youngest one here and you got genes from them)

JISOO POV
I entered tanu's room she is obbssed with pandas and stuff toys. I got closer to her and started waking her up she was hugging her panda tightly. I tried to wake her up but she was not ready so I tickled her hard. She woke up and started laughing.i stopped and said.
Jisoo: wake up and freshen up baby.
Tanu: yes unnie.
TANU POV
I kept my dear panda on my bed and headed towards the bathroom and changed into this

TANU POVI kept my dear panda on my bed and headed towards the bathroom and changed into this

I made my hair

And got down stairs for breakfast

BTS POV
jin was making breakfast for us and our precious baby sister. Soon we heard cute foot step and saw our baby sissy coming downstairs.
Yn:good morning~
She chirped
YN POV
I wished them good morning
Jimin:now come here
He said while pointing his lap. I quickly ran to him. And sat on his lap.
Yn: oppa what is there for breakfast.
Jin:there is bacon's milk fruits and brownie for princess.
Yn:yesss brownie.
Tae:yes but first you have to drink milk.
Yn:ani I won't.
Hobi:you have to.
Suga:baby how will you become like oppas oppas also drink milk to become strong.
Yn: yes I want to be strong I will drink milk. But chimmy oppa will feed me please.
She said with a pout and puppy eyes.
Jimin: as my princess say.
Yn smiled and jimin started to feed her she was talking what will she do in school and all.
Rm:so koala will always listen to her teacher
Yn:yews
She said while her mouth was full with food.jimin pinched her cheeks.
Yn:oww
Jimin:sorry.
Tae:oh sh-
Jin smack him
Jin: stop cursing.
Rm:we are late are you ready princess.
Yn: yes oppa.
They all headed towards there limo and sat in there.
Yn:oppa I am afraid
She pout.
Jin knelt down to her level and said.
Jin: baby don't worry hmm if anything happens just tell one of us. Ok?
Yn:yes oppa.
Jimin: and mochi if anyone dare to mess with you tell us immediately. Don't be afraid of them.
Yn:oppa I am your sister.
Suga:yeah we know ok let's go.
Yn:yeah oh I forgot to write my name's on my books I will write so it will never loose.
She giggled at last and everyone cooed at her like she is so cute.
She started doing her work.
After sometimes they reached there school.
Yn:oppa why are there so many people out.
Jimin:it's nothing don't be scared.
Yn:ok oppa.
Tae:let's go hmm
He held her hands in his big one and Suga hold her another hands. Her hands were looking so small in their hand.
Jk:my baby's hand is sooo tiny.
Yn pouts and whine.
Yn:jin oppa
Jin: yah you brat shut up
Jk just rolled his eyes.
They got out one by one and Suga and tae got out with yn in between them. Everyone gasp and started whispering
Yn:oppa
She said while tightening the grip.
Jimin:my baby is strong she has to face everything right.
Yn:yess oppa I am strong.
Jk: now, let's go in the limo or we'll get late.
Yn: ok
They sat in the limo.
Yn: oppa, when will dad come?
Jin: he'll come after 1 week, he went on a business trip.
Yn: ok
They went to their school, the Seoul national university.
On the other side
Tanu also changed and went to have breakfast. After eating she went to her school which is same as bts and yn with her friends jisoo, Cia, Mira, Lilly, Kairs and mihi.
Time skip
Tanu and her friends went to the principal's office for the timetable.
On the other side yn also went to the principal's office for the timetable. She went alone as she asked her brothers that she can do it on her own.
Yn and tanu's group meet at the principal's office's door.
Tanu: oh sorry. *she said as she bumped into yn.*
Yn: sorry *she bowed.*
Tanu: hi. I'm tanu.
Yn: hi, I'm yn.
Jisoo: hello,I'm jisoo and this is Cia
Cia: hi
Yn: hello
Jisoo: mihi
Mihi: hi yn
Yn: hi
Jisoo: Kairs
Kairs: hi
Yn: hello
Jisoo: this is Mira
Mira: hi yn
Yn: hi
Lilly: and I'm Lilly
Yn: hello
Principal: what happened dears?
Tanu: sir we're here for our timetables
Principal: ok come in all of you
They all went inside and the principal handed them thier timetables.
Tanu: yn let us drop you
Yn: you don't have to do that, I can go by myself.
Jisoo: your class is near ours so we'll drop you.
Yn: ok unnie.
They started to walk while chatting. On their way they saw Jimin, Jingkook and Taehyung beating 3 boys Mercilessly. And Jin, Namjoon, suga and hobi were watching them proudly.
Tanu was terrified seeing such a scene and she was trembling and tears were flowing out of her eyes continuesly.
Jimin hit the boy's face in the locker and she was whimpering and was absolutely terrified so she sobbed and backed away. Jimin heard the voice and turned to her. He saw her terrified so he went to her and...............

To be continued.......