CHAPTER 8

Tanu looked a little dull, she had a sensitive past so she was hurt by all the things momo and tzuyu said. Seeing no one help them out made it worse. She was really hurt but didn't tell anyone. And told yn as well not to tell anyone about what happened in the class.
Jimin: what happened tanu? You look dull
Tanu: huh- nothing, I'm fine
Jk: are you really ok?
Tanu: yeah, yeah I'm fine
Rm: look if you don't want to tell then it's okay but you have to take care of yourself.
Hobi: you can open up whenever you want
Jimin: we'll always be here for you.
Tanu smiled and nodded her head.
Tanu: but trust me, nothing is wrong, I'm just tired.
Suga: well then take care
Tanu: yeah
Jin: let's eat now
Jimin picked up tanu and made her sit oh his lap. Tanu didn't mind but the whole cafeteria was in shock as they always saw bts' maknae line as super cold and hate skinship  but they were not like this in front of the bts hyung line.
Bts' hyung line knew vminkook loved cuddling, they were like little babies in their family and loved kisses and skin ship a lot. But they were like this only with their loved ones.
Jimin  put her head on his chest and fed her like a baby. All the other members and yn ans tanu's friends also started eating.
After they finished eating jimin started humming soft tunes for tanu to make her sleep on his lap.
Jk also made yn sit on his lap and they both started humming and patting their head in order to make them sleep.
Bts knew that something had happened when they were not there.
Jimin, jungkook, taehyung and jin were singing 'lost' for yn and tanu; the while cafeteria was secretly in love with their voices.
When yn and tanu fell asleep, they took them to their mansion and made them sleep on the bed. After doing that they called someone to give the cctv footage of their class to know the truth.
Jimin: what!? How did they dare to do this even after our continues threats!!
Jin: calm down, let's deal with this tomorrow, we already have a lot of work due today
Jk: but they bullied our little yn!
Rm: Jin hyung is right, we should think what to do tomorrow,  we already have a lot of work
Hobi: and it's not like they are going somewhere.
Suga: yeah, we can think about it later
Tae: yeah, so calm down for now
They agreed to deal with this matter later and focus on their work for now.
Jimin: let's put red cards in their lockers.
Jk: yeah, so that they know that they are our victims for bullying our beloved yn and tanu even after continues reminders.
Tae: yeah

To be continued..........

Short notice:
I will be putting a hold to this story for about a few months as I am busy with a lot of work and exams are also near so really sorry to disappoint you all. But don't worry, I'll be posting other stories frequently, like about 4-5 times a month.
Again, really sorry to disappoint all the readers.
Purple you all! 💜