Will you...

"So you will live with him?" asked Priyanka excitedly.

"Yeah..." answered Deepika.

"You mean 'live-in' couple?" asked Priyanka.

"Yes, babe. We already bought a beautiful apartment on the city and we already moved some of our things on there...and we're going to..." said Deepika.

"Hold on, hold on. Okay, I know that you and Ranbir play the 'we love each other so much' drama since college time but are you guys seriously going to live together in your so called 'beautiful love nest'? Look, I know both of you have kind of same interest in many things but what if something happen to the relationship? What if both of you had a fight?" said Priyanka.

"Babe, can you just relax? Listen, first I already...I mean, Ranbir and I already ready to live together. That's why we bought the house. Second, we believe in our relationship so there's nothing to worry about okay... Chill, babe." said Deepika before she drinks her coffee. She likes to hang out with Priyanka at her favourite coffee shop whenever she's free.

Deepika. She's a beautiful, successful and carefree woman. She works as an interior designer for a high profile company on the city. She's in relationship with a guy named, Ranbir. They've been dated each other since 3 years ago as they studied together on the same college. They got the same interest in a lot of things and their relationship goes really well.

"Okay, babe. If you already say like that, then what can I do right? As your best friend, I'll pray for your happiness with him okay? There he is. Your prince charming..." said Priyanka as she saw Ranbir was heading towards Deepika.

Ranbir. He's a handsome, successful and sweet-talker guy. He also works with a high profile company on the city but he work as an architect. For Ranbir, his loved one's is more important than anything.

"Hi, baby." said Ranbir as he approached Deepika and give a peck to her before he sit on a chair.

"You're late, Ranbir." said Deepika.

"You're gorgeous, baby." said Ranbir.

"I know." smiled Deepika.

"Hi, Priyanka. Where's your boyfriend?" asked Ranbir.

"I'm going to kill you, Ranbir. Seriously!" said Priyanka as she knew Ranbir just want to mock her because she didn't have any boyfriend yet.

"Who knows you already date someone now..." teased Deepika.

"Very funny, Deepika. You know what? Both of you just...ergh!" said Priyanka.

~~~~~~~

"You can do it, Deepika. Yes, you can. You can carry this big box to the house. Oh my God! It's heavy. My God..!" said Deepika as she tries to pick up the box and entered the house.

"What are you doing?" asked Ranbir as he approached Deepika.

"Trying to...help you..." said Deepika breathless as she put down the box at in front of Ranbir.

"It's okay. Let me carry this box. I'm a guy, you know. Man power...muscles...see?" said Ranbir confidently as he showed Deepika his arm.

"Really?" said Deepika.

"Yeah, look I carry this box." said Ranbir before he murmured "God, it's quite heavy..." as he carries the box and entered the house.

"Careful, sweetheart." said Deepika.

"Yeah..." said Ranbir as he entered the house with the box.

"Okay this one...perfect!" said Deepika as she adjusts the hanging 'Ranbir & Deepika' written plank at the house door when suddenly she heard Ranbir's voice.