Soukoku: Cinderella will be jealous

Waking up in another world was something Dazai expected. Especially when he was a prince in this world, the air was filled with high expectations, you could tell. 

The walls were filled with lavish decorations. Riches were everywhere and so were maids and servants. Expecting to see his minimalistic apartment, Dazai fell off the bed in shock, causing worried people to rush up to him.

Eating breakfast on a long large table with his 'parents' whose noble spirit leaked out. Well, at least they were nice. 

"Dazai, dear, when do you plan to get married?"

Dazai chokes on his breakfast. He didn't expect that question to be asked to him.

"Oh honey, I'm sure he will meet someone lovely at the ball on his birthday today. Speaking of which, how is the dance practice going?"

Dazai had learnt to dance when he was at the mafia. It may have been a surprising thing to learn but he had gone to some high-class parties for either robbery or assassination. 

"Yes father, my studies have been going smoothly." By now, the Dazai had adjusted to this weird way of living.

"I have prepared some suits for you. Look at the designs and choose which one you like."

.

.

.

In another house, a boy opened his eyes to an unfamiliar place. Although he also had a white ceiling at his home, it didn't have a cobweb. Well, the last time he checked. Moments after waking up, the door opened, revealing a set of twins that jumped on the bed Chuuya was on.

"Wake up!"

"Chuuyaaaa Can you cook breakfast againnnn? Mother has put eggshells in the eggs again. She keeps forgetting!"

Chuuya didn't expect his morning to start like this. Cooking for three people were not on his agenda. 

"Huh? Chuuya? You aren't using a dress today?"

"A dress?" Chuuya questioned his 'stepmother's' sanity at that point.

Chuuya had woken in his normal clothes. He didn't bother changing after a long mission yesterday.

As he cooly flips the eggs, they go on the slices of bread on the table. Finishing up the breakfast meal, he pours the freshly squeezed juice into the glasses before sitting down to eat the food himself.

"Delicious as always!" One of the twins remark.

"As expected of him!"

"Oh, children hurry and finish your food! Today is the ball remember? Go and choose an outfit to go in."
.

.

.
Dazai looked at the suit.

"Why is this suit here?"

The white overcoat and waistcoat with a black dress shirt and a gold tie. A familiar outfit which he wore when the dead apple suicide incident was happening.

Putting on the outfit, he finds out it still fits perfectly.
.

.

.
"What the-"

Chuuya could finally understand why his 'stepmother' was questioning why he wasn't wearing a dress.

There were frilled dresses, long dresses, pink dresses, blue dresses, red dresses: There was a whole bunch of different ones! And now he had to wear one to the ball?

No, no. He'll just use the clothes he is wearing now. Right? Well, Chuuya just wouldn't. After the last mission, he hadn't taken a shower in 3 days, meaning he hasn't changed clothes in those three days.