one

YEJI ;

YEJI ;

To say that today was exhausting is an understatement. Getting scolded on your first day here at the JYP Entertainment cafe? not something you ought to experience.

It's not like I asked to work here. I'm just facing  major financial issues due to living alone. It gets lonely sometimes without any roomate nor sibling.

My family lives in another part of Korea. They couldn't care less about me after I moved out. I do have a close friend that lives nearby tho.

I got home safely after getting scolded and was already thinking on quitting. I surfed the internet for other jobs since being a barista is not my cup of tea.

As I was searching, my eye caught on to a link to this website suggested by my close friend, Chaeryeong.

Photographer In Need
Message ****665**** to apply now!

The website seemed quite sketchy tho. After a few minutes of contemplating, I realised that I'll be more in need of money after quitting my current job so I went and applied for it.

"Ah Yeji-ah let's just hope for the best" I thought to myself while trying to sleep.

As the next morning comes, I was awoken by an email. I went and did my usual morning routine and hurriedly checked my inbox. As I expected, it was from the photography website yesterday.

The email informed to meet the person for a quick interview and to see whether I'm what they're looking for.

/Time skip/

I. GOT. ACCEPTED. not surprising as I take breathtaking pictures. What? it's true.

I got home safely and decided on what to wear on my first day tomorrow as a photographer for a newly debuted idol that goes by Shin Ryujin? I've never heard of her so I was looking forward to working with her.

A thought came up my mind to search her up online. I went and searched her name up. "Shin Ryujin, okay."

Stage name : (류진)- : SoloistNationality : KoreanBirthday : April 17, 2001

Stage name : (류진)
- : Soloist
Nationality : Korean
Birthday : April 17, 2001

"Hm. There isn't much about her." I figured I'd just have to meet her in real life to know her more. "She's pretty tho. I'm guessing she goes for a more girl crush concept. Interesting..".

Author's note : I'll continue when I have time and based on how many readszhhshsjd.