wakos pov.

i got out off bed, and got changed, i felt like i was in jail, looking at the rules, not allowed to leave the village with out permission, that was the one i didn't like. i walked to the hokages offices i was in rags compered to what the people were around here around here, i walked into the hokages offices and waited for some one to get me, i sat down in there and there was a very tan guy looking at me, i looked away, "wako this is iruka he is going to be your sensei in his class, the genin exams are coming up soon so i don't know if your be in these ones,"the hokage said, "what is it?"i asked quietly,"you have to be able to do a shadow clone."iruka said to me,"im wako, i can do that, and in mutuality.","all right, then your beable to show me in a couple days but i want you to meet the other students that are going to be taking it, your be the youngest there, would you like some new clothes,"iruka said to me,"really,"i smiled,"yes and food.","cant i hunt for it," i asked iruka fell to the ground,"no you cant you have to go and buy it from the shop."the hokage said."o." the iruka to me to get clothes and food , i got changes into the clothes and we went to the school fish net leggings, red shorts, a rap around my right tigh, a blue and black singlet with the spiral on it and a black short sleeve jersey, with black knee high ninja boots, i have no style."class this is wako doe, she will be joining us,"he said to his class there eyes straight at me,"go sit by sakue,"he said,"sakura , ino go sit in your a signed sets,"he yelled, so i went and sat where the to fighting girls moved from, i didnt under stand what he was saying about throwing windmill shrikrani its not a science, all i know is aim a bit higher and threw as hard as you can. at break i sat around ino or sakura came up to me "im ino."she smiled, "im wako.","how are old are you.","11,","im 12.","do want to come hang out with us,","um k.",i walked off with here, some boys tried throwing water booms at me i dogged them and got cover in mud , I laugh at them and I thought it was hilariouslyy, I was dry and she couldn't see that coming basic skill to me, "how you do that!"she yelled at me. " you should spend so much time on your look and train, "I said the ball rang and I went over to the train ground it was throwing shuriken , I watched every one else I was mental pissing my self laughing even what iruka said was good sucked, I stood there waiting for everyone else to take there turn, I had ten shuriken in my hand, and iruka came over to me, "why haven't you thrown yet?"he asked, "this is basic,"I said ,"what do you mean?" he yelled ,I there them all and ten of the 30 brunch's came off from the ground ."easy. "I said, he fell to the ground and he got back up"your staying behind after class, ","ok. ", I went and sat in my desk in the class room, he came in, with the homage, "I didn't mean to break the Wood .","no we want to test your skills, ","in ok. ",we went out to the training grounds, "do shadow clones,","mupity shadow clone jutsu!"and the field flood with me, "unsummon them!"iruka yelled, so I did,"that's not all of them."I smiled,"okay she a genin ,could you show me what you some with the shuriken ,iruka summon a target.","no ill just aim for the tree "I said , then I hurl it and two trees exploded, I cover for the blast the hokage and iruka fell to the ground, "where did that come from"this said ."sorry to strong, I'm bad with distances."I laughed, "okay you can be a genin , you need to learn to control your chakra.","okay."iruka hand me a head band ,"what am I suppose to do with this. "I asked, sweet rolled down there faces,"you were it like this, ","can I tie it around my leg.","you may ." so I tie around and jriyra teleported in, "Im taking wako ill bring her back in a couple hours. "he said,"okay the. "the hokage said, and we teleported off, he took me deep into the forest, and there were two grave stones with my parents names on, "they give them self for you, he was my student even though your mum is from a long way away she loved you two and you are family. "jrayira said, "and in going to kill them both the people who looked my family I have nothing and I could of taken them. ","no you could of , these two are immoral","everything has its weakness you have to pick away at it to it claps,"I said, I kneel down, and put my hands on the stone, I looked away from jryira so he could see my eyes change, my hands glow yellow and white roses started to growl, then i stoped and changed my eyes back,"your special abilities wood style isn't it,","part.the rest will be clear in due time."i said.i done the hand signs and teleported to my places, then there was a knock on my door, i opened it, there was a man in a cloak and mask, "hello?"i asked,"lord danzo will see you now.","what.", then he badged my head. and took me away, i change my eyes and use black vine genjutsu to trap him, "release me."i order, he dropped me pretty fast, "get me out of this!"he yelled,"i want you to not do this or your experiences the full power of my genjutsu."i said,"fine fine get me out off this he yelled, i changed my eyes back and kick the guy therw the building then went inside and locked my door and went to sleep.