■ 19: visit ■

───── No One's POV ─────

Ki Chul rang the doorbell, and it was immediately opened by Taehyun.

"Hey"

"Hi, Chul. Come in" Taehyun stepped aside for Ki Chul to walk in before closing the door.

"We're still about to wrap-up, but I was wondering; would you like to see our lair?"

"Lair?"

"Yeah, come on"

Taehyun led her to a door, and when he opened it, there was a staircase that led down.

"Its underground?!"

He chuckled before leading the way. By the end of the stairs, there was a huge vault door wherein Taehyun had to input a passcode in its keypad. It opened and they walked in.

"Woah"

It was huge. In the middle, there was what seemed like a boxing rink where Beomgyu and Kai are training each other with hand-in-hand combat. At the near left corner, there were equipment and tools organized in shelves, and at the farther left corner of the room was a hanging punching bag with rubber mats under it.

On the right side, there was a large table at its center where Soobin is analyzing some papers that are sprawled out. On the sides, there were weapons and more tools organized in every possible way. 

"Hey, hyung" Taehyun waved to Soobin as they walked towards him.

"Hey. Oh, you brought Ki Chul with you" he looked up before going back to his work.

"What are you looking at?" Ki Chul asked.

"You really should stop looking at those for once, hyung" Ki Chul flinched when she suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders. She turns her head to see Beomgyu smiling at her. She quickly looks front again, hoping that he didn't see her red cheeks.

"I just can't stop thinking about what the KDs meant"

Ki Chul took a peek at the papers, and they were pictures of what Taehyun told her earlier. The word 'SOON' spray-painted in red on the wall. Another shiver makes its way to her spine. It felt scarier looking at it compared to just thinking about it.