■ 26: dinner date ■

───── No One's POV ─────

"So... you really are finally getting that date, huh?"

"You're not helping me calm down my nerves, Ria-unnie. And he never said it was a date, he just said to have dinner with him"

Ria looked at the other in disbelief. "Yahh, your crush is asking you out on a dinner. If that doesn't scream date to you, then I don't know anymore."

Ki Chul looked up at the older with an unamused expression. She was sitting on an armchair, her knee bouncing up and down as she waited for Beomgyu to arrive. Since the male told her to dress casually, she wore a simple white shirt tucked into a pair of high-waisted light-washed jeans and a long light-brown trench coat over. She also wore a pair of black converse shoes and a cream-colored shoulder bag to top it all off.

Suddenly, they heard the doorbell ringing, and since Ria was closer, she was able to open it before Ki Chul. "Yahh, unnie!!!" she chased after the older female.

Ria opened the door and immediately saw a male outside their gate. She walked closer to open the gate, surprising the other. "Hi, Beomgyu. I'm guessing you're here for Ki Chul?"

"Uh, yes I am, noona. I hope you don't mind me borrowing her for a while" Beomgyu replied.

"Oh, no I don't mind at all. You can borrow her all you wa-"

"Alright, bye unnie!!" Ki Chul immediately shoved the older female back inside. "I'm sorry about her." 

She then looked back at Beomgyu before pausing. He also wore a white shirt, similar to Ki Chul, tucked into a pair of black jeans and a long fuzzy beige-colored cardigan over everything. To top it all off, there were a few necklaces, three to be exact, dangling over his neck. Ki Chul couldn't help but flush in red at how their attire matched, although unintentional.

Beomgyu chuckled upon seeing the girl stare and blush. "Shall we go, my princess" he said while bowing and holding out his hand like a prince.

Ki Chul tried her best to stifle a giggle and not show how flushed she is with the nickname. "Oh, please. Stop it." She still grabbed his hand regardless. Beomgyu then led her to his motorcycle. Surprisingly, she seemed more fearless now compared to the first time they rode out as the female put on her helmet with no hesitation.

"Not scared anymore?" Beomgyu asked as they sat in. He then felt her wrap her arms around him, making him jolt in surprise with how she did it so suddenly and boldly. Last time he checked, Ki Chul was even too shy to hold onto his jacket.