Chapter 15: Twins birth

POV

After Tharn heard the conversation he going back to Gulf office and wait Gulf to return... After one and a half hour Gulf returns to his office he see Tharn waiting for him "You still haven't returned to your restaurant P'Tharn?" Gulf ask Tharn while wiping his tears.... "No i'm waiting for you... Are you okay why are you crying?" Tharn stand got up from the couch and hug Gulf... Gulf hug Tharn back "I'm okay naa P'Tharn *let go the hug* how about you are you okay i'm sorry about that guy are you hurt your lips are bleeding. Let me heal your wounds sit first" Gulf said to Tharn and he take the first aid kit and treat Tharn wounds

"Ouch be gentle Gulf *holds Gulf hand* it's hurt *smile*"     "Ouh sorry i be gentle okay *smile*"      "By the way can i ask you who is he?"     "Who is who?"     "The man that hit me"     "Ohh he is my ex husband Mew... Mew Suppasit you must know him because his family run a big company also they are the most feared Mafia in Thailand"     "Ohhh wait you said you divorce right so... who's gonna take care of your children"     "Me i can take care of the by myself i use to be a house husband for a few years when i give birth to my first child"     "Okay... But how bout you? who's gonna take care of you?"     "I can take care of myself plus i have my 2 loyal bodyguard Mr. Tod and Becky... Wait talking about Mr. Tod where is he? P'Tharn do you know where is he?"     "Uhhh  he goi-"     "Wait what time is it? *check the time* *push Tharn* OH MY LORD IT'S ALREADY 4:00p.m OH NO NO NO *rushing*"     "*shocked* Nong nong NONG GULF"     "WHATT?"     "What are you so rushing about?"     "MY KIDS I FORGOT ABOUT THEM IT'S MUST BE BECAUSE OF MEW I FORGOT TO TAKE MY KIDS FROM SCHOOL"     "N'Gulf relax P'Tod said he already pick up you kids from school they on their way here"     "What? Really? Oh thank god phew... wait how do you know they on their way here?"     "P'Tod ask for my line id so i give him my id and he just text me here see he said they on their way *show the text in the phone*"     "Ouhhh *realise he push Tharn so hard* P'Tharn are you okay i'm sorry i push you is it hurt?"     "Haa? *realise* Ouhh ouchh it's hurt N'Gulf it's so hurt"     "Oh No i'm sorry *almost cry*"     "i never knew that a blow of love is so painful *Giggle*"     "P'Tharn~~ you so bad i hit you for real just so you know *pouting*"     "Ah Ah Ah Ah look at your chubby cheek when you pouting you look so cute... are you sulk? Don't sulk later i buy you some food and snacks okay *smile*"     "Hmmm Okay the hehe promise okay you buy me snacks and food... if you lie i'll kill you hmp"     "Okay okay.... uuu so scared a pregnant men wanna kill me uuuu so scary *in a mocking tone*"     "P'Tharn~~"     "*giggle* Okay okay i will not play anymore"

OUTSIDE THE OFFICE

"Awww Mr.Gulf is so cute and he look so happy isn't it babe?*sniff*" Lily said while spying on Gulf and Tharn again but this time with Korn and Becky.... "Yes they look so happy and look good together" Korn and Becky said together..... "I need to write this scene for my new novel it's just so beautiful i just can't i wanna die i feel so single but at the same time i'm so happy nbcgfasvcfjgd6tfidfhyr" Korn said and mumbling random words

AFTER A FEW MINUTE

"*confuse face* P'Lily? P'Korn? P'Becky? What are you guys doing here?" Win asked Lily, Korn and Becky who are still spying Gulf and Tharn.... The three of them shocked when Win started ask them what are they doing... "*gasp* Auwww Win? Ohm? you guys arrive already come here Phi really miss you come here hug me" Lily said while opening his arm waiting for the hug from Win and Ohm.... Win and Ohm then hug Lily and they said "Awww P'Lily we miss you too hehe" and then they let go the hug and Ohm started talking "P'Lily here i have some cookie Ohm make it by myself naa i hope P'Lily love it hehe Ohm make a Red Velvet with white chocolate chip cookie for P'Lily hehe" Ohm said while handing the cookie for Lily "Awww really so sweet of you naa Ohm *open the bags and eat one cookie* Hmmm so good you're so good at making cookies i'm so proud of you" Lily thanking Ohm and pat his head... "Auwww only for P'Lily? How about me Ohm?" "yeah how about me too Ohm?" Becky and Korn intercept "Hehe Of course have here Oat chocolate chip cookie for P'Becky and a normal chocolate chip cookies for P'Korn and other workers hehe" Ohm said while handing them the cookies "Awww thanks ohm" said Becky and Korn "Okay bubye i want to see mommy" Ohm say goodbye to them and run to Gulf office while yelling "Mommy~~"