Chapter 18: The Truth

POV

"YOU!!!"....."f-f-f-f-father it's not like you think"....."HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO JONGCHEVEEVAT FAMILY!"....."Honey calm down before your high blood pressure recurred"....."No he disgrace our family he left Gulf and he chose his enemy than Gulf!"....."Pa i... i got trick too i'm sorry i was wrong please forgive me i want to fix this please... i will never make mistake again"....."You broke your promise Mew you said you will take care of Gulf for the rest of you life but at the end you left Gulf for an enemy what's wrong with you? how will Nongnuch feel when you broke his only son and the one he love the most? *crying*"....."Mae, Pa i'm sorry i didn't know he was Juanchainat son i was a fool because of TRUSTING this witch *look at art*"

Suddenly Mew and his parent's was attacked by an unknown group of people.... The group of people turn out to be Art's minion's.... Mew and his parent's can't fight all of the cause there's too much enemy end up they just can hide but not long after that all of Mew's bodyguard's and his parent's bodyguard's arrive to save them....

Sadly Art has escaped but few of his people's got caught.... And JACKPOT!!! one of the people is Art Most trusted people and the evil planner Art and him will plan anything together whenever they want to attack anyone....

As soon as Mew knew that the evil planner was captured Mew ask what is their plan... But the person is very loyal to Art.... After a few days Mew torture the person to know what is their next plan is finally he told Mew what is their plan

"Tell me what is your plan?!" ..... "I will not tell you HAHAHAHAHA even tho you torture me this is nothing" ..... "You try to make me go to the hard way right? Okay i play along... Ohhh i heard you searching for someone right hmmm ohhhh your little sister that have been apart since you and her still a child" ..... "*shocked* how do you know about this? HOW!" ..... "Don't you forget that I AM IS MEW SUPPASIT JONGCHEVEEVAT all your background i will know within a second so don't challenge me!!!" ..... "HUH! you think i will fall to your trap? i'm not stupid!!" ..... "Ohhh really? i heard your little sister already married and have a beautiful child uuuu what's more interesting here is she is my worker she trying to find you too should i bring her here and tell her that her lovely brother is found and trying to kill me? ohhh i don't think she will ever forgive you" ..... "BASTARD!!! DON'T YOU EVER-" ..... "NOW CHOOSE TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR PLAN OR I WILL BRING YOUR SISTER AND LET HER SEE HOW PATHETIC HER BROTHER IS!" ..... "FUCK! I WILL TELL YOU THE PLAN SO LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!!!" .....  "Good now tell me the plan!" ..... "today at Gulf condo 6 o'clock me and Art suppose to kidnapped Gulf and bring to Art secret mansion not the one who you followed us but his other mansion" ..... "WHAT? FUCK *look at his watch* SHIT TELL ME WHERE IS THE PLACE" ..... "i don't know Art never tell or even bring anyone there no one know's" ..... "ARGH FUCK IT YOU CALL EVERYONE WE GO TO GULF CONDO RIGHT NOW!!" ..... "O- o- okay boss" ..... "AND YOU TWO PUT HIM INTO THE CELL NEVER LET HIM ESCAPE" 

Mew rushing to Gulf condo when he told his parents that Gulf will be kidnapped in 6 o'clock and they have 30 minutes before it's too late..... His parent's is come along to save the but when they arrive they are too late all they see is that Win and Ohm is tied up with a tape on their mouth, Becky and Mr. Tod is unconscious Gulf and Tharn is nowhere to be found the twins is save and still sleeping in their bed in their room...

TO BE CONTINUE.....

A/N hiiii guys sorry for the late update and there still 3 ch left ch 19, ch 20 end 1 and ch 20 end 2 as you guys know i make 2 ending also there will be a special ch when? idk i will set up the date and stay tuned guys 15 february "The Theory Flower Of Love" will be publish both eng and malay language and at 20 february "I'm Tee Me Too BL vers" will be publish i have at 25 february "Toxic fans" will be publish <3 btw sorry for the short chapter