Chapter 1- Bloody paradise

On the internet, there is always something popular that someone creates. Everyone always talks about it or knows what you are talking about. It's not even a TV show or a professional book!

The fantasy book 'Bloody Paradise' has been a huge hit on the internet, with over 10 million reads! Some people read it because it is good, others read it to make fun of it. There is no in between, which creates a rift between fans. Why would they make fun of it? The plot and characters.

The book centers around the protagonist (no shit Sherlock). The protagonist's name is Remi, a simple human(or so we think). Remi is an orphan (of course). Remi has been learning under a wide god in the immortal forest for years, where she meets her 2 friends (Vera the orc and Juniper the human) and the evil side villain(Blair). They were all 12 when they started learning under the god.

The sworn enemy of the god Remi and friends learn under is a dark power named Cadin. Cadin is born from pure evil and consumes lives to feed his power, the typical villain and sworn enemy of a god. This will be important later.

Blair was very popular in the immortal forest amongst her peers, and was the god's favorite because of her magic ability . However, out of the hundreds of people learning under the god she decided to bully the protagonist and friends (because she is a villain).

Everyone hated and made fun of the protagonist and her friends, especially Blair. One day, Blair sends the protagonist to battle against a demon lord by tricking her. Remi was 15 at this time and barely knew any magic. But when battling and almost dying, she awakens magic in her and easily slays the demon lord!

It turns out Remi has the kiss of the universe, meaning she is the favorite living thing in all existence (of course, she is the protagonist). Remi reports Blair to the god for almost getting her killed but Blair plays innocent but because Blair is his favorite (and has the asshole villain halo). The god thinks Remi is a liar, and punishes her by making her skip dinner.

Blair continues to torment Remi throughout the book and attempt to murder her. Then one day, when they are 22, Blair gets lost in the woods and is approached by none other than Candin! He is in love with her, since she is the most beautiful woman. He offers her a place at his side as a ruler, she just needs to betray the immortal forest to be powerful.

She accepts and betrays the forest and everyone she grew up with. The god dies, and the protagonist and friends almost die. Candin takes over the world and Blair is by his side. Candin and Blair also get married, which some people liked and others didn't.

The main characters are the only ones who survived the forest getting destroyed and vow for revenge. They are injured and a princess takes them in, the princess has a handsome brother and falls in love with Vera. Three chapters later Vera and the prince are married. However, the prince makes Vera swear off fighting and violence if she wants to get married to him. Vera then destroys her axe that she has had since birth(Readers were confused) The princess gives them supplies for their journey and is never seen again.

They also meet the demon empress Valentina, who tries to kill Vera because she was in love with the prince. Valentina was an occasional visitor to the Immortal forest. Her father stops her from killing Vera because he fell in love with Juniper (who is now a famous knight). Juniper and the father get married in the next chapter(readers were pissed).

The protagonist is off on her own being the 5th wheel, and Valentina being the sixth. Then they meet a goddess.

The goddess is another strong female character introduced, developed, then fucking stomped on. (there were multiple too painful to mention) She helps them solve mysteries throughout the book and get to the bad guy. Then the second she sees a man who is hot and gives her a flower, she swears off her immortality and magic and jumps into his arms. The last thing we ever heard from her was she was raising their kids while her husband travels with the protagonist. She could have had so much character potential