8.My Hero

After the movie,Everyone was satisfied with the movie but they are tired since school was over.We slack for awhile at the shopping mall.

It is now 7pm.Its getting late so Everyone decided to go home.

Surprisingly,Luhan wanted to sent Yuri back home but Yuri insist.But Luhan keep on saying he wanted to.So Yuri gave up and agreed.But sehun followed along i dont know why xD

About Azookie..Well,the boys keep on pushing D.O to Azookie.Asking D.O to send her back home.D.O got shy and hit all of them who are pushing him.At last D.O,Chanyeol,Kai,Kris,Xiumin,Lay and Baekhyun go back together with Azookie since they are going to the same way.

While Me and Tao obviously are going back together since we live with each other.Chen and Suho are also going to the same way as us.

"Okay byee!See you guys tomorrow!Thanks for today!" Tao said.

"Okay byee!" Luhan said while walking off with Yuri..and sehun.

"Byee!!Text us when you guys reach home!I made the whatsapp group already!okay byee" Said Baekhyun and walk off with the rest.

While walking back with Tao, Chen and Suho,We are checking the whatsapp group.Suddenly Chen laugh off his ass looking at Kyungsoo's derp face in the group icon.It was really funny that we also laugh together.

"Anyway didn't you guys see?Tao cried at the end of the movie!Haha!He cried so badly!" I said to Suho and Chen while laughing.

"Yah!You also cried!I saw!With my own eyes!" Tao said while pointing his two fingers to his eyes.

"Hahah!Tao is sucha crybaby!" Suho teased while laughing.

"Yes of course he is!Hahahah" I can't stop laughing.

"Hahahhaa!I saw both of you crying too!It was soo epic!hahaha!" Chen said while laughing with us.Tao got annoyed and ignore us teasing him.

After 15 mins of walking,Chen and Suho are going to different way than us.

"Byee!See you guys tomorrow!" Said Chen waving at us.

"Bye!Tao,take care of YangQi" said Suho winking at Tao.

"Whuut?I can take care of myself kay?" I said.

"Haha alright Suho" said Tao smirking at me.Tsk..whuut.Then we go to our seperate ways.

"Haha i'm glad our plan works!" I said to Tao.

"Yeap.Seems like they are getting along well" replied Tao.

After 5 minutes of walking.We are at some quiet and gloomy streets.It is quite dark too.

"Damn!I have to go to the toilet!" Said Tao urgently.Urgh omg this spoiler.I'm already scared of this place.Urgh!

"Haish Jinjja!Why never go just now?Anyway just hold it untill we got home." I said to him.

"Nooo!I can't hold it anymooree!" He whine!Omg sucha a kid -.-

So We both quickly went to the nearest toilet on the street.

"Wait for me outside.Stay there okay?" Said Tao.

"Yes yes okay?i'm not a dog" i said irritatedly.Then he quickly went inside the Boys toilet.

1 min later~

I Waited for him and suddenly i saw 2 drunk guys walking like a zombie holding a glass bottle of beer unopen.They saw me.I tried to look away.But they are approaching me!

"Hey there Cute lilla girl,out alone?Why don't you hang out with us?" One of them said while opening the bottle of beer.Urgh!His mouth stinks!And what the heck is lilla anyway?Urgh whatever.

"Yah!Just leave me alone!" I said harshly to them.

"Aww c'mon..Don't be shyy" the other guy said and was about to put his arm around me.Ewwww!!But someone stopped his arm.

"Don't touch her..." Tao said acting cool.Pffft.

The guy let go of his arm and said "Who are you?" to Tao.

"He is my boyfriend!" I lied to them.Tao got surprised and he look at me like 'are you kidding me?' With widen eyes looking shocked.HAHA!I was like laughing inside because of his reaction but then i'm looking serious outside xD

"Oh is that so?Let's see how good your boyfriend is." One of the guy said.And without realizing,Tao is actually..BLUSHING?!Omoo what did i just said..

Suddenly one of the guy hold his arm around my neck tightly from the back and pull me away from Tao.

I got scared and shout "ARGH!Let me go!!" It was quite pain!Tao got worried about me.I saw The other guy was showing a small knife to scare Tao.

But then Tao quickly give a high kick on the face to the guy with the knife.The guy falls hurtfully and the knife drop. Tao kicked it away so that they won't use weapon.The guy who are holding me grip me more tightly and im choking!

"Elk!T-Taoo!!" I shouted in pain.Tao turn to me and his face got so pale and worried.

"You think you are that good?How are you gonna handle this?" The guy said evilly(is there even such word?) Tao is worried sick.He just stand there looking at me.Maybe he is trying to find a way to attack the guy.Tao can't possibly attack him when i'm around the guy.

I can read Tao's mind that he got an idea.He saw the bottle beer's cap.As well as me,i know what is his trick.He quickly took the bottle cap,straight away shoot it on the guy's forehead!HEADSHOT!Then Tao said "Let go of her!"

The guy shout in pain and quickly touch his forehead.As well as letting go of me.I quickly ran to Tao's side.Tao straight away kick and punch the guy hard.The both guy fainted and we quickly ran away from them.

As we were running.I was coughing since i got choked.We stopped running and Tao tap my back to stop me from coughing.

"Are you okay?!" He said worried sick.

"Urgh!*cough cough* y-yeah....*cough*" I said and stop coughing.

Suddenly Tao hug me and said softly "Next time,don't make me worry again okay?I was worried sick... " he almost cried.

"Mianhe..." I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Pabo.." he smiled a little and pinch my cheek.

I don't know what,i don't know why but suddenly my heart beats fast for the first time in forever.But it feels warm when he said that while hugging me.What is this feeling?

_xxxx_-END OF CHAPTER 8-_xxxx_