2. Operation: Don't get caught spying

"Gahhh! Traveler stop teasing Paimon, Wanmin Restaurant is right there!" Paimon said, Aether rolled his eyes then smiled.

"Ok ok, I've had my fun now." Aether chuckled and walked to the restaurant. Waiting behind a lot of people, it seemed that today it was busy.

Was there some sort of special?

"Why is it so busy today? Are we missing something?" Paimon asked, trying to get to the front.

"Hey, it's Ganyu at the front." Aether smiled but pulls Paimon back because Paimon is impatient.

"Yes, I'd like to have it delivered to Jueyun Karst by tonight please, perfect for Adepti." Ganyu smiled giving the man around 30,000 Mora then walking off.

"Wow... Ganyu gave a lot of Mora away just for a delivery. It must be very special." Paimon smiled, as Aether ordered some chicken mushroom skewers for himself and Paimon.

"Let's take a visit to Wangshu inn now!" Paimon spoke, as Aether teleported there. He took his seat and started eating his chicken mushroom skewer as well as Paimon.

"Hm.. isn't that Ganyu again?" Aether asked, both of them looking over to see Ganyu talking to the chef.

"2 bowls of almond tofu please." Ganyu asked kindly to the chef, paying 20,000 Mora this time.

"Whoa.. that's a lot of Mora for 2 bowls of almond tofu." Paimon spoke, examining Ganyu.

"Something fishy is going on!" Paimon added, looking at the traveler. They both looked at eachother knowing what to do. Spy on Ganyu of course.

"Let's wait until Nightfall then head to Jueyun Karst, that's when Ganyu should be receiving that delivery." Paimon spoke.

They both waited until nightfall then headed to Jueyun Karst. "Are you sure it was tonight I don't see anyone in sig-" before Aether could finish, a loud scream was heard.

"Quick Paimon!" Aether rushed to the sound of the scream to see Xiao saving someone. "It's Xiao!" Paimon spoke. "Be careful next time." Xiao spoke to the citizen as they ran off.

"What are you two mere mortals doing out here at this time of night?" Xiao asked, looking at Aether and Paimon.

"Ahh well... it's quite a long story.." Paimon said, chuckling nervously. "Traveler, Paimon." A voice came from behind the trio. It was Ganyu.

"Oh shoot, are we busted??" Paimon spoke.

"No.. we weren't even doing anything bad!" Aether responded, looking at Ganyu.

"Am I missing something here?" Xiao asked, looking at everyone with confusion.

"You two, take a seat at the table over there." Ganyu smiled, softly shoving Aether and Xiao onto the two chairs.

She set two bowls of Almond tofu on the table as well as an Adepti soup. "Me and Paimon shall now be returning to Liyue Harbour, enjoy!" Ganyu added, walking away. "I totally wasn't in on this!" Paimon yelled before floating away with Ganyu.