•Got ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ in 4K•

Roleplay 3:
Starring:
@crystalfrost11 as Nagisa.
Me as Karma.

Note: if you've read "Stand by me" our this one and other role-plays will make much more sense as Karma and Nagisa are living together and they are in the third year of Highschool. They are engaged too.

--

"Yeah, yeah. Just go to sleep or something," Karma pushes Nagisa inside their room as he talks to his parents who are pestering him to spend time with them.

"That's not nice, Karma," Nagisa weakly says and bows her head to his parents as she is pushed inside.

Karma's parents have returned from another long tour. And finally, when it is night, they denied going to sleep yet. So, Karma gave them DVDs to keep them busy like a toddler.

And it worked.

He closes the door with his foot.

Karma rolls his eyes and stretches his arms as he yawns. He looks at Nagisa, "I was waiting for the night to come," he smirks.

"Stop smirking," Nagisa reprimands him.

He shrugs his shoulder. "I've been born with this face,"

Nagisa sighs and walks up to her side of the bed, letting down her smooth hair flawlessly on her shoulders. As Karma's eyes fall on Nagisa's hair, he smiles, feeling calm and comfortable.

He walks up to her and hugs her from behind and rocks his body with her as he snickers.

Nagisa rolls her eyes playfully and enjoys his warm embrace. She speaks after a while, "You should wish your parents good night properly, Karma."

"I'm not a kid,"

"Still... They are your parents Karma. Think about those who don't have any."

"Right, mom."

"I'm not your mom," she deadpans.

"Couples call each other Daddy and Mommy though," he sighs.

"Why do they even do that?" She forces a smile.

Karma leans back and smiles wickedly. Nagisa turns to look at him when he removes his arms from around her.

"Call me daddy and I'll demonstrate~"

Nagisa frowns with a blush.

Karma chuckles and lays on the bed. He opens his arms for Nagisa. "Com'ere."

Nagisa shakes her head with a smile and lays next to him, hugging him tightly.

"I feel my low battery getting charged..." Karma inhales her scent and lightly caresses her hair.

Nagisa chuckles as she melts away in his tender touch. Her tiredness leaves her body slowly.

"Hey, Karma?" She looks at him curiously.

"Hm?" Karma smiles at her adorable expressions.

"Say...are you ticklish?"

Karma shrugs. "Don't know. But what I am sure about is that you are," he grins mischievously.

"We won't know unless we find it!" She exclaims excitedly and attacks his side.

Karma deadpans. "I'm not feeling anything, Butterfly."

"Dang it!" Nagisa scowls and blows hair out of her face. "Oh, well..."

"Told you. I'm not ticklish-- Hey what are you doing?!" He panics and starts to blush when Nagisa tackles his waist and gives him butterfly kisses on his neck. He holds her waist gently. "Oh, come on..." His face becomes warmer and he averts his eyes. He gently strokes her sides.