[ Right Love at the Wrong Time ] Solomon

SOLOMON POV

"Listen [ ( Y/n ) ]. The truth is there have been times when being blessed with eternal life has worn on me- times when I've found tiring."

"I am glad I joined the exchange program and came to the Devildom, because it meant that I got to meet you."

"I am glad I met you."

Everything was going well, and I'd thought I could keep you forever.

Unexpectedly, you decided to end everything.

How selfish of you [ ( Y/n ) ].

We were building a masterpiece, and you wanted it to keep it alive forever.
How am I supposed to finish this without you? You promised me that we would continue it together.

But you left me.

I haven't felt this way in a long time, so long that I'd forgotten what it was like after you left. Suddenly, I feel empty again.

The memories we had together, and I can't let them go.

I can't let you go.

Your smile, warmth, and your voice, I missed it. I missed you so much.

I knew behind your smile were faked, but I know that your love for me wasn't. If only I protected you-

If only-

I remember waking you up after waiting for me to finish my project. You were so cute that I secretly took a picture of you sleeping. Carefully not to wake you.

Now it's different-

I have to watch you sleeping peacefully, knowing you will never wake up.

I have nothing to do.

We were in love, but it was not the right time.

I'd found myself a will to live after I met you,

You found me, but you couldn't take the pain inside you, even I couldn't, and it pains me thinking about it.

Now I have to live forever while the pain you gave me will also stay in me.

I will never forgive myself for not protecting you [ ( Y/n ) ]

END OF SOLOMON POV

The sorcerer bends down and places a Hyacinth on her grave. The purple hyacinth is a symbol of sorrow and regret. He slowly stood up and smiled, "I will see you on the other side [ ( Y/n ) ], soon."

"And I will make sure to keep our relationship forever."