Ep- 1 (How I met Him)

Elle's POV

My morning starts at 6 am. I can barely keep my eyes open, but gotta do work. I went downstairs as usual but found the house empty. My sister and I live together. We are non-identical twins but we have so many things alike. We have same music interest and our favourite food is also the same! Anyways, she left a note on the fridge:

                    "𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎"

                Your sister, Hannah

My sister and her bossy behavior, well I love her because she keeps me on track as I am, well, SOMETIMES, messy.

                               ********

I m on the subway and it's so quiet. The quiet subways in Korea always fascinates me. I was raised in Scotland so quietness was not quite common there. But I love everything about both Countries. I got down from the subway and walked outside. It's Summer in Korea and it's so beautiful. The shiny leaves, the smell of street side Tteok-beokki and the sound of water fountain makes me feel so happy all the time. My hospital is far from where I live which makes it difficult for me to come early so I take a cab after the bus but I cant find a cab today which makes me nervous. I have 15 mins left to reach the hospital.

                               ********
After 5 mins of waiting I saw a ray of light, a cab! Never been happier in my life. I quickly asked the driver if he can drive me to Seoul Hospital and BLESS HIM! He said YES! He was about to start the car when an a**h**e hopped on the car and ordered the driver to drive away.

"Hold on mister! You cannot just get on a cab which is already taken!" I told him

"Don't worry about it! I will pay for your ride too. It's just that... Well nothing that I can possibly explain. But just understand the situation please! the strange man requested.

I took his situation in consideration. We drove away quickly.

The whole ride was so silent and my driver looked awkward. Like who jumps into a cab which is ALREADY booked and says to pay for the whole ride and can't even tell his situation or emergency.

The man was wearing a black mask, a checked shirt with some torn jeans and had a piercing in one of his ears. He looked like an idol who did a airport runaway. Well his eyes were blue and looked sort of attractive but I m all about personality so I m not interested in him. But I saw him watching me from the corner of his eyes which made me want him. I was about to ask him name when the driver interrupted.

" Here you are child, I hope you can save more lives today. No need to pay, we are healthy because of your help. " the driver said. "How-" before I could say he replied "Ah I saw your uniform and ID. " The strange man got up and paid while we looked at him as though he was a ghost or something. The mysterious man was none other than Xiao Leng! The fashion icon of Korea!