Chapter 2. First day

Your innocence makes
forget all
shady things of
this world.

Ica's outfit

Daisy pov

"Wake up darling" The gentle voice of my mother rouses me awake.

"You need to get ready for school love, I already made breakfast.

Right on time I could smell smell the delicious aroma of pancakes wafting the air. So I threw the cacoon of blankets of me and skipped to the bathroom, locking it.

I looked in the mirror, my emerald eyes shining brightly. I hopped in the shower, letting the warm water sooth my aching muscles. Then I washed by body with my favourite strawberry scented body wash. After that, I lathered my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner.

When I was done I gently wrapped a white fluffy towel around my tiny form. I lather my skin in lotion and put on undergarments . I put on my favourite sweater with a plaid skirt and my white converse. Cute

I leave my hip length, natural curly hair to airdry. I don't bother with any makeup. I walk downstairs and greet mamma and papa good morning. Mamma hands me a plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup.

"I'll see you later mamma, I love you" I say after I finish my last pancake. "I love you to darling, have a great day" Mamma said with a soft smile.

Me and papa climb in the car, talking about silly things. On the way I couldn't help but feel nervous. What if I get lost or forget my teachers name or even my class or...

"We're here" Papa says pulling out of my mini panic attack, I didn't even notice we were in front of a big building. "It's going to be ok princess. You can call us if you are in trouble. I love you my little princess" Papa softly says.

"I love you to papa, I promise to be good" I give him a hug and proceed to jump out of the car. I watch his car zoom down the street 'til I can't see him anymore. Once I turn around I face curious stares of Hamilton High school students.

I start getting uncomfortable because of all the attention so I walk faster. I walk through the double doors, Once I find the office I go to the lady at the front desk. "Hi I'm n-new here, m-my name is Daisy Miller" I mutter nervously.

The lady looks up from her computer and gives me a bright smile. "Hi sweetie, just give me a second......here is your locker number with your schedule. Have a great first day" The kind lady says with enthusiasm. I thank her softly and take the things. I looked down at my schedule and see that I have Arts first.

I turn around ready to look for my locker when I stumble into a human sized wall. I let out a gasp and grad the person before I could fall.

I look up and see the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. His eyes are so pretty. Its a stormy grey colour mixed with the restless ocean. He has the the most softest looking hair. I continue looking into his eyes. "Pretty" I whisper admiring the boy holding me.

I didn't even realize what I had said, when the gorgeous guy starts chuckling, amusement dancing in his eyes.

It was only then that I realized my hands were flat on his muscular chest with his arms snaked around my waist. I immediately stepped back, looking at my shoes like its the most interesting thing. I bet my face is as red as a fire truck.

Oh darn it, I'm so embarrassed. "I-Im so sorry b-beautiful stranger, I wasn't looking where I was g-going. I-I need to go to class before I'm late, sorry again" I ramble out nervously.

"Its okay. I'm Isaiah Arthur and you are" His voice is like melted chocolate, rich and smooth. I would be content just listening to him talking.

There is something wrong with me

"Ica Levine" I respond. He looks at me with an unknown emotion swirling in his eyes but all of a sudden it turns stony as if he is trying to get rid of it.

"What's your first class? Mine is Art" He suddenly questions.

"I also have Arts" I say grinning.

"Great, I'll show you where the class is" He grabs my hand, they so big compared to mine. Then he leads me to the Art class.

When he opens the door the teacher immediately stops what he was doing, looking annoyed that someone disrupted his class.

"Why are you late Mr Arthur" Mr Thompson asks, glaring at Isaiah

His so grumpy.

"I was showing our new student her class" He explains. Only then the teacher notices me.

"What's your name?" Mr Thompson asks

"Ica Levine, Sir"

"Go take a seat" I nod my head and follow Isaiah to the back of the class where there are two empty seats.

When we sat sat down the teacher continued his lesson. When I looked up everybody was staring at me, which made me squim in my seat.

"Zay, why are they all staring at me?" I whisper, feeling uneasy.

"Are they making you uncomfortable?"

"Only a little bit"

"Can you mind your own fucking business!" Isaiah exclaims, looking angry. They all divert their attention to the front of the class.

I think I just made a friend

I didn't realize that being friends with Isaiah Arthur would change my life.
..................................................................................................................................................

This is chapter 2, please like, vote and comment. I'm sorry If there is any spelling mistakes.

Question's:

Will Daisy make more friends?

Do you think they'll end up in a relationship?

Is Isaiah already falling for Daisy?

Toodles noodles
Much love

Em