Chapter 3. Adorable

Every girl has
a guy she won't
stop loving,
and every
guy has a
girl that he won't
stop fighting
for.

Ica's pov
Isaiah  took me to all my classes even though some of his were on the other side of the building, his so sweet. After my fourth class, I packed my books away, ready to fill my tummy with food. When I walked out the class Xavier was already leaning against the wall. I swear to mother nature, he was sculptered by greek gods.

"C'mon Zay lets go get our food, I need to fill my hungry tummy."

Instead of moving to the direction of the cafeteria, he stands still giving me an amused smirk.
"I love the nickname" I feel heat creep up my cheeks, tinting it a pink hue.

"So fucking adorable" I heard him mutter.

I stare at him wide eyed for using such crude language. "No potty mouth, it's bad" I scold him, Mamma always told me not too use such nasty words. He looks at me, grey eyes filled adoration and awe.

"Okay, I'm sorry, lets go fill your tummy"

~~~~~~~~

Lunch with Isaiah  was fun and entertaining, but the stares that we got from other kids made me nervous. I also met Xavier's best friends. Cole and Jack, equally gorgeous guys, but Isaiah is much more gorgeous.

Although, they look really intimidating, they're really nice. I realized that I haven't made any female friends.

Well, its really hard when they all give me the death stare

After school, I exchange numbers with Zay, Cole and Jack. I bid goodbye to my new friends. When I got home I told my parents about my day and the new friends I made. I did my homework and ate spaghetti bolognese for dinner.

As I lay in bed I couldn't help but think about the beautiful boy, with stars dancing in his eyes. There's something about him that captures my attention. Behind those eyes there's a story worth being listened too, and when the time comes I'll be there to listen solely.

.............................................................................................................................................

Vote

Comment

Like

Share

Toodles noodles
Much love

Em