Shock !!! Episode 10

Dactar Sahab....

Everyone's jaws dropped in shock to see Rani...Her sight could have brought a lot of joy to household...if not for Veer...how are they going to face her...She was almost lifeless...but dragged herself towards the crowd that surrounded her husband's mortal remains...How are they going to inform her about her widowhood...Of course she cannot handle this news in this condition...She may even die handling this shock...her mind and body were not prepared for this...She vaguely knew her love has left her to fend for herself all alone in this world...but she couldn't believe it... she has to confirm herself...maybe Vikram played a joke on her...but was this really true...she was almost going to fall down the next second when Vikram caught her like an elder brother...Why didn't her Dactar Sahab came to her rescue...is he really gone...she looked into Vikram's eyes and signalled him to take her to that body...a lot of questions and confusion was going on in minds of the Rajawats...guilt flushed more on the sweating face of the senior doctors who never gave Veer a chance to explain himself...after all he was right...Rani had a chance and the result was in front of their eyes but what their continuous nagging has done to the couple was irreversible...

Vikram took Rani towards the mortal remains of Veer...All others stood frozen...even Ranisa has paused.

A young girl widowed is painful to digest...no one knows her parent's sorrow... Ramukaka couldn't imagine his cheerful daughter's life without colors...But separation from Veer is more painful for Rani... widowhood didn't bother her...But how can she live without her Dactar Sahab... everyone knew their love for each other...can she even survive after this

She slowly paced towards the body with Vikram

Rani:Ye .......ee..........eeee humre Dactar Sahab...

She couldn't even speak anything from the condition she had just woken from...words were swallowed by air.

Vikram: Bhabhisa aaram se🥺...aap apne ward mein chaliye...aap theek nahi hai 🤧

Rani:Ee...n...ee...hai... Dactar Sahab

She shrugged her head in a no in a faint manner

Vikram: Bhabhisa aap chaliye
Rani:Hume ...dekhna...hai

Ranisa:Beta aapko abhi aaram ki zaroorat hai 🤧🥺

Doc x: Mrs Rajawat ko Dr Veer ki body touch karne na de...abhi police clearance ke baad hi kuchh ho sakta hai

The Rajawats in mind (🤦🤦🤦)

The doctors were still not acting with sanity...were they really blind towards Rani's condition (of course they were being professional...but it could even take her life in a jiffy)

Hearing so Rani let herself free from Ranisa and Vikram's grip... and went towards the stretcher... and she couldn't believe her eyes...the head was completely smashed and the body was indeed of Veer...She had no energy to cry...the held her chest... gasped her breath and almost fall when she felt a familiar arm holding her... before she could look into the person...she passed out

Yes that person was none other than Veer himself... Everyone was shell shocked...the Rajawats couldn't process what was happening but were overjoyed and filled with emotions upon seeing Veer alive...even the staff and doctors were petrified 😂... everyone wanted to go to him ... cry tears of happiness and hug him...he signalled others to stop and carried Rani to her ward...the other doctors too followed him...but he firmly raised his hand and gestured them to stop( Last time he was too weak to operate her but this time he knew that no doctor is better than him when it comes to treat his love)...the ecg...the IV... ventilator... urinary catheter all were reconnected...Veer checked her vitals breathing rate...pupil dilation... heartbeat... and finally gave a 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 to the family through the partition window.