Chapter 1

No TW!)

~Third Person POV~

Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, all three teens who were fed up with their life, so, they all had packed a bag and ran away together, right now the trio was walking down the dark streets, all 3 of them were as tired as can be, Tubbo could barely walk anymore, using Ranboo as support incase he fell right over onto his face, they all figured to find a motel they could stay in for the night but the nearest motel was just out of town and no busses ran this late at night and they doubted there was any taxi drivers around, so they continued walking...

"Ugh, we've been walking for like 3 hours! How much longer till we reach that motel! Tubbo looks like he's dyin' over there!" Tommy yelled in complain, Ranboo let out a sigh and Tubbo just groaned in response, Ranboo felt bad for Tubbo "Maybe we could stop for a little while, get in some water? Have a rest?" Ranboo suggested, Tubbo and Tommy just nodded in agreement, walking over to one of the many benches sitting on the sidewalk, they all sat down, Ranboo pulled three water bottles from their bag, passing one to Tommy and the other to Tubbo, having one for themselves, Tubbo basically started to chug on his water, Tommy barely drank any of it and Ranboo just took calm sips out of their bottle.

Once they finished up they were quick to get back on the track, Ranboo had offered to give Tubbo a piggy back and which Tubbo gladly accepted, falling asleep the moment Ranboo and Tommy started walking.

"So ranboob-" Tommy started but got cut off by Ranboo "Don't call me that. But continue!" Tommy sighed and continued on "So- why are you running away with us? You just seem like a normal person-" Tommy asked and Ranboo let out a sigh and started with their story "Well my parents were both emotionally abusive, never accepted me as who I am and I guess the lack of love and affection made me leave..." Tommy just listened "I'm sorry man- I shouldn't have asked.." Tommy said, looking at the ground..

-Once the arrived at the motel because lazy<3-

Ranboo had gotten them all assigned for a room of one.. All that they could afford for the moment, it was a pretty dingy motel, makes sense for the price, Ranboo laid the passed out Tubbo onto the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed, grabbing the remote and flicked on the small TV, there was only cable television so there wasnt much interesting on at the moment, Tommy then threw everyones bags down by the door as he had to carry them "Ugh- this place is disgusting, Ranboo you can take the bed with Tubbo, I'll just sleep on the floor, before you say anything, theres no way of getting out of this" Ranboo just sighed in agreement with Tommy, kicking off their shoes and getting into bed, almost immediantly drifting off into sleep and Tommy quickly got set up on the floor to sleep aswell, turning off the TV, lights, locking all the doors and windows, laying down on his spot on the floor, falling into his deep slumber.

(553 words! Kind of a short chapter, sorry for that, but I hope you enjoyed this, I'll try to update as much I can!